“Very spacious for families!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Bozeman, Montana
“Very spacious for families!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I don't stay at non-chain hotels, but after reading all the reviews I decided to book this hotel for 1 night. This hotel was nicer than most chain hotels! Huge breakfast area, spacious rooms with balconies!, indoor pool and 4 spas. Simply amazing value for the price. One drawback - if you have a problem with taxidermy you may want to avert your eyes. Mounted animals are everywhere.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is really a great hotel. I'm pretty picky and worry when it's not a brand hotel, but this is a small chain and well worth checking out! We were in Bozeman to visit Montana State and planned to stay at a big chain hotel nearby. When we saw this hotel, we decided to check it out and were so impressed we canceled our other reservation and booked here for the remainder of the trip. We saved $50 per night to boot. The staff is friendly, the rooms are big enough for our family of 5 and the price was great! The indoor hot tubs were a great place to relax and the free breakfast was enjoyable. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you have a family of 5, the two room king with queen pullout is great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have stayed here a total of four times. Multiple days. I think I can be bold enough to say, this reminds me of a Modern Day, Old Faithful Inn. Great lodge design. Comfortable, spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Plenty of places to charge devices. Free wi fi. Nice areas to hang out. Second story rooms with interior balconies my favorite. Decent hot breakfast included. My boys love the multiple hot tubs. About an hour and a half drive to West Yellowstone entrance to YSNP.
Staff has run hot and cold. Overall we pick this hotel every time we come to Bozeman, which is about once a year. Recommend this place with enthusiasm!

Room Tip: The second floor rooms have private balconies, which I really recommend. Even the third floor rooms...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This was the most fun place we stayed at on our trip. I got the jacuzzi room, it was great! They were able to easily accommodate my disabled father and even got us an adjoining room for our last minute reservation. It was clean and comfortable and an all around great experiance. I will go again if I am ever in town!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kristy B
Hayden Lake, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a great stay here. We had a room reserved at the new Comfort Inn and Suites just across the street, but that didn't work out due to no bathtubs in the whole place. I do like to relax in the tub! Then we tried the Residence Inn next to the C'mon Inn - didn't work either, pets allowed. I don't care how well they say they clean after, get real- it's not good enough for anyone allergic to animals. Next we tried this C'mon Inn. The girl at the desk was a jewel! She showed us a couple of different rooms and gave us a good deal. We will be going back to this one!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We will be back to the Cmon Inn.....the staff was super friendly, and it was a very fun, unique environment. The rooms were very clean and beds super comfortable. And the pool area was perfect for the family. I recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed June 2014
Lexington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 was delightfully surprised by this gem of a hotel. The staff were amazing....AMAZING....the most friendly individuals that we have met on our travels. The rooms were very nice and clean, as well as affordable. The decor was beautiful and the kiddos loved the indoor pool and 5 hot tubs. My youngest loved feeding the Koi. The hotel was near the interstate, shopping, and restaurants. It was such a great find, that we stayed in another C'mon Inn in Billings the next night.

• Stayed June 2014