“I am so impressed!!!”

C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was such a wonderful hotel. The lady that checked us in was so nice and did everything to accommodate us. The room was very clean and the bed was so nice, a good night sleep was had by both of us. It was quiet and very homey. We both went and had a nice breakfast. If we would of brought our swimsuits, we would of taken advantage of the many hot tubs they had. It was fun to take pictures with the many animals. I will come back and stay here again. But the thing that made me the most impressed is I left my pillow and pillow case. The pillow was no big deal but the pillowcase was very special as my grandma had embroidered it. The manager had call our home phone and let us know we had left it. We called the, from our cell phone and they sent us the pillowcase right away. I was so happy to get that back. This hotel felt more like home than any others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 July 2014

It has been a wonderful experience staying at C'mon Inn in Bozeman
management is excellent I felt at home, everyone that I come in contact, from the
front desk to the house keeping and maintenance and at breakfast were very friendly
kind and helpful. I want to Thank everyone that is part of C'mon Inn Bozeman I will share
my experience with everyone I know. Keep up the great work manager!!!

Room Tip: Every were is beautiful the inside looks like and feels like a resort
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is perfect for us. We stay here when coming to Bozeman. The staff is so nice and helpful. Love the lay out . Washing machines are available for guest use. It is very clean. We had a drip with our air conditioner and it was fixed immediately.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I don't stay at non-chain hotels, but after reading all the reviews I decided to book this hotel for 1 night. This hotel was nicer than most chain hotels! Huge breakfast area, spacious rooms with balconies!, indoor pool and 4 spas. Simply amazing value for the price. One drawback - if you have a problem with taxidermy you may want to avert your eyes. Mounted animals are everywhere.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is really a great hotel. I'm pretty picky and worry when it's not a brand hotel, but this is a small chain and well worth checking out! We were in Bozeman to visit Montana State and planned to stay at a big chain hotel nearby. When we saw this hotel, we decided to check it out and were so impressed we canceled our other reservation and booked here for the remainder of the trip. We saved $50 per night to boot. The staff is friendly, the rooms are big enough for our family of 5 and the price was great! The indoor hot tubs were a great place to relax and the free breakfast was enjoyable. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you have a family of 5, the two room king with queen pullout is great.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have stayed here a total of four times. Multiple days. I think I can be bold enough to say, this reminds me of a Modern Day, Old Faithful Inn. Great lodge design. Comfortable, spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Plenty of places to charge devices. Free wi fi. Nice areas to hang out. Second story rooms with interior balconies my favorite. Decent hot breakfast included. My boys love the multiple hot tubs. About an hour and a half drive to West Yellowstone entrance to YSNP.
Staff has run hot and cold. Overall we pick this hotel every time we come to Bozeman, which is about once a year. Recommend this place with enthusiasm!

Room Tip: The second floor rooms have private balconies, which I really recommend. Even the third floor rooms...
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This was the most fun place we stayed at on our trip. I got the jacuzzi room, it was great! They were able to easily accommodate my disabled father and even got us an adjoining room for our last minute reservation. It was clean and comfortable and an all around great experiance. I will go again if I am ever in town!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family