“Will be back!!!”

Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Hilo, Hawaii
“Will be back!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great find! Summer hotel rates are high and this hotel gave us an exceptional rate that we couldn't refuse!
The room was huge, we had a king sized bed, a pull out sofa sleeper and a whirlpool tub with separate shower in our room!
Everything was clean, the room was comfortable and the kids had a great time playing in the whirlpool tub!!!
The breakfast was great, besides eggs, sausage and the standard breakfast foods they also had a hot chocolate / flavored coffee machine and a pancake machine! The best complementary breakfast I've ever had!

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had to make a last minute reservation in Bozeman and our go-to hotel, the Hampton Inn, was booked solid. I'm glad we chose the C'mon Inn! It sounds completely hokey, but it was a great find. Good value for the room, facilities, and breakfast. Clearly this is a "winterized" hotel and the indoor setting must work well when it's really cold outside. (indoor "balcony" and 4 hot tubs in the lobby )The room was clean and a good size with a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was spacious and clean with fluffy towels. The beds were comfortable and the room temp just right. There was a full hot breakfast buffet that was kept filled up and fresh. The staff were friendly and helpful. You know you're in Montana when the clerk tells you the "elevator is right behind the wolf." Loved it!

Room Tip: 3rd floor room had a semi-private balcony outside the door - kind of odd, but it works somehow.
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing!! I went from California to Montana to Mississippi to Florida, and this was the nicest place I stayed. It is beautiful, very welcoming, and the staff was so friendly!! Highly recommend! !

• Stayed July 2014
Woodbridge, Connecticut
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I judge hotels by how well they succeed in what they try to be. This place doesn't try to be the Ritz so I don't judge it by those standards. The rooms are large and clean. Nice big towels. Makes a great impression. And they have a lovely breakfast included. C'mon Inn exceeded expectations. Well done!

canada
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Another great stay at the C'mon Inn. The staff were friendly. The rooms were super quiet. The room was very clean. The wifi was not the strongest but was workable. They had a very good selection for their breakfast buffet. If you haven't had a chance to stay here you are missing a very unique experience. Check out pics online on what the inside of this inn looks like. It is pretty amazing. Would stay here again.

1 Thank hercules71
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was such a wonderful hotel. The lady that checked us in was so nice and did everything to accommodate us. The room was very clean and the bed was so nice, a good night sleep was had by both of us. It was quiet and very homey. We both went and had a nice breakfast. If we would of brought our swimsuits, we would of taken advantage of the many hot tubs they had. It was fun to take pictures with the many animals. I will come back and stay here again. But the thing that made me the most impressed is I left my pillow and pillow case. The pillow was no big deal but the pillowcase was very special as my grandma had embroidered it. The manager had call our home phone and let us know we had left it. We called the, from our cell phone and they sent us the pillowcase right away. I was so happy to get that back. This hotel felt more like home than any others.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It has been a wonderful experience staying at C'mon Inn in Bozeman
management is excellent I felt at home, everyone that I come in contact, from the
front desk to the house keeping and maintenance and at breakfast were very friendly
kind and helpful. I want to Thank everyone that is part of C'mon Inn Bozeman I will share
my experience with everyone I know. Keep up the great work manager!!!

Room Tip: Every were is beautiful the inside looks like and feels like a resort
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family