“Kids loved it?”

C'mon Inn
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
“Kids loved it?”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My first stay at a Cmon Inn. I was not familiar with the chain so I was a little uncertain about what quality I would get based on the name. Wonderful hotel. Clean all sound, nice pool and hot tubs. We really admired the decor. Friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay again on my next trip to Bozeman.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife and I stayed 2 nights at the C'mon Inn in Bozeman in early August while we visited Yellowstone. This is a unique hotel that is very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The atmosphere is amazing, including a series of hot tubs and patio tables for guests and a beautiful Koi pond in the inside courtyard. The hotel closes the inner courtyard at 11 PM so everyone is guaranteed a good nights' sleep. We didn't hear a sound after 11PM on both nights that we stayed, even though the hotel was booked solid. The hot breakfast buffet available in the courtyard is decent and provides a quick start to the day for a traveller who has a long dive ahead as it saves the time to stop at a restaurant for breakfast. We would definitely prefer to stay here again next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: People that would like to use the hot tubs in the inner courtyard may prefer to request a room along...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Mineral Bluff, GA
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We love our bed so much, we asked about it at the front desk. The clerk handed me a card and said they had to have cards made up due to so many people wanting to know what kind of mattress they used. The hotel was spotless and beautiful rustic decor throughout. The room was nice and cool when we arrived and they had hot coffee bar all day long! Restaurants were within walking distance which was nice for us!

Room Tip: For the quiet rooms ask to not be placed off the atrium.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Lady Lake, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We love this hotel, so much that on our return from Canada, we booked C'mon Inn again. Five hot tubs, clean, quiet and reasonable priced hotel. Coffee and tea available at any time in breakfast area. Staff goes out of their way to give directions to local spots.
Wish there were more C'mon Inns across the country.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I mean the title is pretty much all you need to know... there are FIVE hot tubs. Honestly this is 95% of why my friends and I booked a room at this hotel last week. We were on our way to Yellowstone and wanted to spend a night in Bozeman before heading into the park the next day. Its a bit of a drive to Yellowstone (maybe an hour and a half) but still a fantastic place to stay outside the park. Lots of stuff that you can walk or drive to right around the hotel. We had no trouble grabbing dinner and getting some supplies for the next day.

Of my week long trip, I probably had my best night of sleep here. The beds were very comfortable and the room was just really nice. As I mentioned before, there are five hot tubs, four of which are actually in the lobby. This made for a fun and relaxing evening. They do shut down the lobby promptly at 11pm but that was fine with me. They are polite but firm with essentially kicking people out. We also stayed in a room with an interior balcony- such a nice touch. Really made for an all-around fun evening. This place would really be perfect for friends, family or couples.

The breakfast in the morning was fantastic- pretty amazing for a free hotel breakfast. Cool Koi pond in the lobby and plenty of taxidermy as well. If you are into that sort of thing. Bit on the more expensive side, but for one night, especially after having been in a car for 22 hours, TOTALLY worth it. If I have a chance to stay at a C'mon Inn again, I definitely will!

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor with an interior balcony!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The room was quite lovely and comfortable. There were 5 hot tubs as well as a pool to relax in. Yes, there are children, this is definitely a hotel geared to families and if you do not like the sound of children having fun then this is not the place for you. The hot continental breakfast had a large variety to choose from and the coffee was quite good. If you are unable to climb stairs, you need to request a ground floor room as there are no elevators.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hilo, Hawaii
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great find! Summer hotel rates are high and this hotel gave us an exceptional rate that we couldn't refuse!
The room was huge, we had a king sized bed, a pull out sofa sleeper and a whirlpool tub with separate shower in our room!
Everything was clean, the room was comfortable and the kids had a great time playing in the whirlpool tub!!!
The breakfast was great, besides eggs, sausage and the standard breakfast foods they also had a hot chocolate / flavored coffee machine and a pancake machine! The best complementary breakfast I've ever had!

Stayed August 2014