“fantastic hotel”

Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Seattle, Washington
“fantastic hotel”
Reviewed 11 August 2010

We recently stayed here on our way to and from yellowstone national park. We had a very nice time staying here. Excellent ambience, rooms are nicely decorated and very good service. The hot tubs and free breakfast are a plus. Pancake machine is pretty cool.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Concord, MA
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We liked the C'mon Inn -- it was a very comfortable place to stay and I would definitely book there again. The staff was super-nice and the beds and rooms were comfortable. There were lots of different food choices for breakfast, including a pancake cooking machine that was quite popular. The only flaw, from my perspective, is the location. It is in the midst of some similar hotels and big stores like Target, and is a bit of a drive to downtown Bozeman. Our room had a view of Costco. If you are the sort of person who likes to go for a morning walk or run, we did find some pretty walking trails in the housing development behind Costco. The hotel also has a arcade game room with Big Buck Safari, in case your kids like that sort of thing.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 23 July 2010

The accommodations are spacious and after roughing it in Yellowstone park it is a welcome sight. The rooms were very comfortable, the mattresses were firm and the water was hot. My only problem was finding the place as the GPS, for whatever reason, did NOT work. A most highly recommend to any and all !!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
usa
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I recently stayed with my family and found soild sheets on the sleeper sofa. When I say soil I mean fecus; that's right...fecus; skid marks for lack of better words. Now I will say that when I took the sheets to the front desk the gal immediately went into action, gave me new sheets and wanted to upgrade my room which I didn't want to trouble my family so they gave me a discount. The rest of the room, pools and breakfast were great.
I wanted to throw up when I say this; imagine getting the bed ready for my 12 year old, not noticing and then getting ecoli through saliva. Not a good combo!

The service recovery was exceptional. I would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Texas
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Very impressed with this chain. The cute name implies that it is a local folksy place, but it is a very professionally run hotel. Great clean rooms seem to be well insulated from the noise. Lots of hot tubs. Nicely decorated to fit the theme of the area without being overdone. Good pool. OK views. Conveniently located to interstate (GPS was off on the location and misguided us a bit but we could see it and got there with no problem), shopping, and next door to Outback restaurant. Good staff. Ping Pong table not there but does have a small video game room and a good work out facility. Very good breakfast.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 July 2010

This hotel is truly unique. It's a giant log cabin! The rooms are spotless and the service was great. It's in a great location which is easy to access. A gentleman at the front desk suggested I explore the Beartooth Highway (US Rt 212) on my last day in Montana and it was the most amazing place I have ever visited.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I have to admit, I was not sure about staying in a hotel called the "C'mon Inn." However, going on other guest reviews and the pictures, I thought I'd take a chance. I was pleasantly suprised. The hotel is easy to find, just off the highway. The hotel appeares to be fairly new, I was able to park with no problem. The hotel staff in the lobby was very prompt and responsive to any questions I had about the area. The hotel is well kept in a manner fitting with Montana (a lodge type decor). The inside is ver y spacious and outdoorsy. The rooms are practically new and very well kept. Some of the rooms have balconies, complete with furniture that look out into the hot tub and water feature area. The rooms that do not have the balconies have a leather recliner inside. As far as location, it appears to be in a fairly new area with a target across the way. It's about 10 minutes from the downtown area. I was very impressed with this hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple