“Got a stomache problem after eating here.”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #30 of 239 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Poulsbo
“Got a stomache problem after eating here.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Though the meal (chicken) was excellent I right after began having a "reaction" (you know what I mean...) to it which lasted for 2 days. I couldn't have gotten it from anywhere else.

Visited August 2013

Spokane, Washington
“A little slow but tasty”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We had a great & friendly waiter who helped us navigate the menu as we were new to the restaurant. The restaurant was pretty full and so we had quite a wait for our food. But, it was a good meal. The brisket was tender and husband & daughter really enjoyed it.

Visited August 2013
Kansas City
“Good food !”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We ate here because it was convenient to the hotel. The food was good. The service was excellent, Price was about average. We would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Thomson
“Nothing famous here.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had 4 wait staff approach us which seemed unnecessary. The hostess, who wasn't very friendly and one server would have been better. The food was mediocre. Our table was too small to be comfortable at. I had roast portk, which was ok, beef tips which weren't. The macaroni side was strange tasting and sticky, not creamy. Would never go here again.

Visited July 2013
Mascoutah, Illinois
“Pretty good BBQ”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Not bad BBQ for a chain. We did take out and it was pretty good. I had the brisket and catfish combo. The brisket was a tad over done in my opinion but not too bad. The catfish was great. I heard they recently brought catfish back so I had to try it. The dipping sauce for the fish was out of this world. It had just the right spice. I would go to Famous Dave's again and try some of the other dishes.

• Visited July 2013