“Pizza in Bozeman, MT”

Red Tractor Pizza
Ranked #61 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Pizza in Bozeman, MT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This pizza has the best crust I have eaten but a little light on toppings. Employees very cordial and professional. Nothing fancy but food makes it an above average place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gary A

Bozeman, Montana
“Not Enough Bang for your buck”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Don't get me wrong, they have great organic ingredients and a lot of innovative choices, but when I pay 15 dollars for an 11inch pizza I expect to have a pizza loaded with ingredients. I love the pizza where every bite you take you get a little of everything on the pizza. I have visited here twice and each time I had very different pizza's. The first time I created my own with garlic sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, shaved brussle sprouts and a balsamic drizzle. I thought since I had so many ingredients that the pizza would be packed full of flavor, but was disappointed when it tasted sort of bland. The second time I got organic red sauce, pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella and roster garlic, the flavor on this pizza was better, but nothing outstanding and like I said above there was a lack of ingredients on it.
I suppose I am just disappointed because all of their pizza's sound amazing, but for the price I wish I could have been left full and satisfied.

• Visited June 2014
Sebastopol, California
“Great organic innovated pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

New pizza place with wood fired brick oven. Thin crust. Innovative combos. Gluten free choices check out their website for menu
Order ahead and eat there or in a park. Delivery too
We had ham, pineapple with honey drizzle. Sounds weird but great --definitely a great Bozeman addition.

• Visited May 2014