“Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly”

Ranked #39 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in picturesque downtown Bozeman, MT, Whistle Pig Korean is an affordable restaurant with a laid back atmosphere. We focus on serving fast, fresh, and healthy food. We are confident that once exposed to traditional Korean dishes like Bibimbap, Kimbap, and Mandu, people will applaud our use of fresh vegetables and traditional sauces. Whistle Pig Korean has many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-
Livingston, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

While Bozeman is home to a number of very good and diverse restaurants, it lacks much to offer for people who make the conscious decision to limit, or omit entirely, animal products from their diet. I value the Whistle Pig Korean restaurant for its ability to create vegan, vegetarian, and/or gluten-free dishes while also offering traditional meals that include meat for the general public. The entire staff is friendly, welcoming, knowledgable about their menu, very consistent, the restaurant is clean and modern, and I strongly encourage you and your family/friends to reward the owner's commitment to quality and freshness by giving this great new restaurant a try.

Visited August 2014

“Very nice place !”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

After spending all day at the Museum of the Rockies I was getting pretty hungry. So I got on trip advisor and found someplace to go. I found this Korean restaurant and thought I would give it a try. As I entered the restaurant did my normal scanning thing. it was very clean. I was greeted by the by the owner and he was very helpful in choosing my dinner. The menu was little bit on the vegan side but you can always add meat to anything. Dinner was outstanding ! I really like the cucumber water that was awesome. You have to try the fermented spicy cabbage. I can't wait to make my way back to Montana I will most stop in and have dinner again.

“My first taste of Korean food”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I went to this place back in May with a friend and I had never had korean food before, and this place was incredible. It was all I craved for the rest of my trip. The vegetables were fresh, the food was delicious, and the service was friendly. I will definitely be back as soon as I can!

San Francisco, California
“We're whistling for Whistle Pig!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were in Bozeman for the Museum of the Rockies and their dinosaurs, accidentally discovered this little place,and were sooooooo glad we did!

The guy who turned out to be the owner warmly welcomed us and, after our inquiry,let us know that he can easily and happily accommodate veg eaters (he's one too!). The service was friendly and the food was fantastic! We got a whole bunch of things, swapping out the meat for veggies where necessary, and everything was spot on delish!

Not only would we happily return, we already did the next night!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank BrookBrook
Bozeman, Montana
“Yummy, interesting food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was very impressed with the friendly service at Whistle Pig Korean. If you are not used to this type of food, it can be a bit confusing trying to decide what to order. But the staff is trained to help you and you end up getting a yummy, fresh bowl of great tasting food - with or without meat, hot or cold - and with some sauce to add to the spice level. This restaurant is fairly new, I would love to see them do well in Bozeman.

• Visited June 2014