“Great food, fun place.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Just what we needed after a long drive. We had ribs, bison burger, salmon caesar and soup. Rib and burger get thumbs up. Salmon was overcooked. Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

The Garage is my go to for soup, they always have an option to match my mood, including dairy free and gluten free options. They also have my favorite lunch combo in town (soup, side salad, AND a sandwich) or the turkey burger. Great patio when it's warm out! However, not my favorite for dinner and not somewhere I'd go to enjoy a beer with my friends. Menu is a bit confusing as well, but worth a try to anyone who hasn't visited.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

You can’t get an oil change in THIS garage … but you can expect casual dining, a local brew, and a marvelous selection of sandwiches from a menu where the columns are labeled with the basics—hamburger, chicken burger, veggie burger (and more) and the rows label the additives; My wife chose the barbecue. I chose ’57 Chevy. Yep, the rows (the additional fixins) are labeled with car models. You might be surprised that your menu is attached to a license plate from your state! One of ours was. Basic price for our sandwiches: $8.49. The BBQ additive was $.50. The 57 Chevy cost me an additional $2.50.
Location: Bozeman, Montana 451 E. Main Street at the junction with Church St

1  Thank Herbert W
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Most anyone can grill a burger, but the tuna and salmon sandwiches (or salads) are perfection!
This meal was definitely up to par for what I expect from the Garage. My dining partner had a burger with a side salad that was huge! Iced tea refills were speedy and timely.

1  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great burgers & sandwiches. My husband loves their tuna sandwich. Check out the bathroom, pretty cool!