Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$72
The Lewis & Clark Motel of Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$127
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$106
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$155
Residence Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$149
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$115
US$111
Hampton Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$115
All reviewsgran treeattached restaurantrestaurant loungebest westernsgas stationon site restaurantshuttle servicefront desk staffindoor poolgreat place to staycomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againpleasant staystayed here for one nightbusiness centerairport shuttlefirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

This was a nice hotel, great rooms, great restaurant and bar. The front fest attendants were flat out rude on both of the interactions we had with them. We will be staying at the hilton from now on. Also they could use new uniforms and maybe a hairbrush?!

Stayed: April 2014
GranTree, Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

First, I apologize for not meeting your expectations with your recent stay. It disappoints me to hear comments like this. We take the comments of our guests very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations

I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to serve you, and I can assure you that
we are continuing to work harder to give our guests a great hospitality experience each and every time.

I invite you to contact me personally at 406-587-5261, to discuss this with you further.

Regards,
Heather Bolin

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I moved here quite a while ago, and the GranTree Inn was my first home for a week or so. Excellent restaurant near the lobby, sports bar with a bunch of TVs, and friendly service. Although the prices get steep during the summer, I would recommend staying here if you aren't on a budget, and would like to experience all that 7th Avenue has to offer.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Good stay at this hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Hotel was very clean and lounge and restaurant had very good food. Stayed for a business function and meeting rooms were nice for a smaller event.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I really enjoy staying at this great hotel. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I have stayed here numerous times, and would recommend it to others. The lounge was lovely and the food was yummy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Last visit I paid $55.00 a night, but I've paid alot more to stay here and thought it was worth it,. It is a good vey clean room. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a great sports bar and as a patron of this hotel you get a buy one get one on all drinks and designer coffees. Their blueberry pancakes are to die for and they are huge!
There is an indoor pool and a hot tub that is full of children everytime I've been there, so I've never used it, but the kids look like they are having fun.
It is close to the airport, town and the highways that head to yellowstone. there are many popular restaurants within a mile or two.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family