“Everything you could ask for!”

Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
GreenLeadersBronze level
Grantsville, United States
“Everything you could ask for!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Magnificent best place I stayed on my vacation A+ I would definately stay here again. The pool was refreshing, the dining awesome. Plenty of parking. Front desk was friendly. Bed was so comfortable. Large Television

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 July 2014

For the dollar, this was an excellent hotel. Its amenities aren't many but the hotel was clean, service and attentiveness was spot on. There is even a shuttle that took you to places (within reason) at no charge. It picked us up at the airport . The in hotel restaurant was a bit slow but the quality of the food was very good. There was no smoking anywhere in the hotel. I came to Bozeman for the fly fishing and found this hotel to be excellent for my needs. The rooms are adequate and my room had excellent climate control and a good bathroom. There was also a safe, large television and a small coffee maker (the hotel offered a coffee bar in the lobby). The service staff was great and professional and no snafu's occured during my brief stay. The hotel is over a mile from "downtown". Bozeman's main street is brief and worth going to. The only drawback to this hotel is its lack of immediate access to this area but the shuttle alleviated this.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Victoria BC, Canada
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very disappointed with this hotel, website says breakfast, charges may apply; this is not the same as you have to eat in our restaurant also there is no mention that there is no elevator and you have to lug all your luggage up to the second floor! We stayed the next night in a Comfort Inn and Suites for half the money and had a fantastic breakfast and a more comfortable stay. After many years of being a BW Diamond member I am having to reconsider my first choice for a hotel after this experience.

1 Thank Mark F
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Chose this hotel in Bozeman for last nite in MT on 12 day stay with very early flight out next morning. Easy to find and convenient to restaurants, gas station, etc. Very nice and large sleeping room and bathroom set up with sink and mirror outside bathroom which was nice. No tub might be an issue for some but not us. Comfy king sized bed and flat screen tv. Only downside was no elevator and we were on 2nd floor with lots of stuff to haul up and down on the stairs. Also was almost $200 with tax so more than we anticipated.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Morrison, CO
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We spent a night at this hotel on our way back from Yellowstone National Park. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and not far from downtown Bozeman. The indoor pool was warm and my kids loves it. We would definately stay here again.

Polson, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hotel was easy to find and my room was nicely decorated and very clean. Lobby was noisy, as it's right off of their bar/grill, but I was helped fairly quickly. Couldn't get my iPhone to connect to their wifi. Went and asked the front desk workers about it and they just responded, "Oh, our wifi hates Apple products" and laughed. Well, that obviously didn't help me at all. I realize they can't magically fix the internet, but any other response than that would have been appreciated. I also wasn't crazy about the fact that the fitness center is in a whole other buildling so you have to cross a parking lot and go in through a gas station to get to it. Kind of odd. The fan on the a/c was having issues, so I had to listen to kids in the hallway until all hours of the night, but I also didn't call anyone to help me with that, so that's my fault. Oh, and they don't offer continental breakfast, just FYI. Bed was comfy, shower was great, housekeeping staff was very friendly. Definitely a lot of pros, but wifi is a biggie to me.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at the Best Western Gran Tree after 3 nights of Yellowstone Xanterra-run lodging (see other reviews), so that might be coloring my review, but we thought this place was great. My husband was attending a Gibson guitar event in the hotel/Bozeman and we were very impressed both with the GranTree and Bozeman itself. The rooms are very spacious, with minifridge, microwave, safe, ironing boards, hairdryer, and free wifi. We were traveling with our 14-month-old, so we were glad to have so much room to easily stash him in a pack-n-play in a corner and also have a fridge to keep his bottles cold. I also was glad for the coin-op laundry to wash a few things that'd gotten dirty during our Yellowstone time.

The pool is small and quiet and my son and I had it to ourselves every time. We made use of the business center tables to work at while my son would nap in the room, and I even spent some time in the restaurant's small casino one night (sadly, not a winner!). As other reviewers have mentioned, breakfast was not free, but the restaurant was pretty good and, I think, fairly priced. There are numerous other eating options very nearby, though, not to mention a Wal-Mart across the street for anything else you might need.

This is definitely a full-service hotel with all the little extras that made it seem luxurious after a week in the National Parks. :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family