“Good pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Local college hang out. Good pizza, interesting combinations, local beer on tap, outside seating. Right across from MSU campus. They must be busy when school is in session.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

First time I went to Columbo's was about 1987 while a MSU student. Was recently back in town on a college visit so about 15 of us met up here for old time sake. Some things never change & in these guys case, that's a good thing. Nothing fancy or high brow here. Just a nice casual place to for some pizza pie and cold brews. Liked their beer selection. Pizza was good but nothing to get overly excited about. They did a great job of accomodating our large group on the back room. Will definitely go back next time I'm back in town.

1  Thank icuski2
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Colombo's Pizza and Pasta is a family-owned Bozeman landmark. Predominantly homemade and locally sourced ingredients fill a substantial and varied menu. The dough, the sauce, the garlic bread -- all made in house, all amazing. Colombo's is family friendly, casual, warm and welcoming. Absolutely the BEST choice for authentic pizza in Bozeman and probably Montana.

1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Everything is fresh. The soup, the pasta--everything. I worked as a prep cook at Columbos 20 years ago.and I still value that experience. Joe and Janet are good people and they really care about their food. Was back in Bozeman a few weeks ago and Columbos was as good as ever.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Pizza is not a hard thing to make and make it good but these guys missed the mark. The pizza isn't good and the place isn't very clean. For a quick bite close to campus there are better options

cmichellec, Owner at Colombo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Hello Alec,

Thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant. I understand that you feel pretty upset about the experience and may not be inclined to do us any favors, but I would be grateful if you would advise me of the time and date that you dined with us and what exactly you ate. My family and I are very proud of the product we offer and we work hard to make it for you. That you were so dismayed by your pizza tells me that we weren't at our best. We can do better and hope to do so with your constructive feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for an unpleasant meal.

Cassie Colombo