“Great Location/Great Value”

Ranked #5 of 12 Bozeman B&B and Inns
Long Beach, California
“Great Location/Great Value”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

What a wonderful place to stay. Mike and Nancy were very welcoming (with cookies) and accommodating. Cocktails on the lawn overlooking the fields is so relaxing. Suggestions for dinner in Bozeman was great too. The room was clean and roomy with anything you wanted.
Peaceful and relaxing was a pleasant experience for us. We may have to find an excuse to visit Bozeman again for more than just 1 night!!!! Thanks for the great time.

Cassville, Missouri
Reviewed 20 September 2011

It was wonderful and we are still talking about the visit with our friends. You never know for sure what your going to find, but the web site and other comments were very good and turned out to be very true. Nancy and Mike were extremely helpful with their directions and suggested place to eat or visit. My wife, Penelope and I hope to have another opportunity to visit. - Art W

Park City, Utah
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My daughter and I made reservations at Fox Hollow for one evening in late August as we were traveling through Bozeman on a motorcycle trip. Turned out to be a good choice as we ended up staying three nights joined by my eldest daughter and son-in-law. At approximately 3 am our first night I experienced the horror of passing a kidney stone. Mike & Nancy, without hesitation, took care of me like family by driving me to the hospital and staying with me until I was released back into their care at Fox Hollow. My eldest daughter and her husband drove up from Park City, Utah to pick me up and trailer the motorcycle back home. Nancy and Mike made last minute arrangements to have them stay as well. It all worked out perfectly. I could not have been more comfortable had I been at home. Mike and Nancy are truly exceptional hosts of a beautifully maintained, quiet & peaceful Inn. In addition, the breakfasts prepared by Nancy are to die for. If your in the Bozeman area don't pass up the experience.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Ron S
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I used the internet to seek out lodgings in the Bozeman area, focusing on motels. Luckily I stumbled onto a B and B site and after a bit of looking came upon Fox Hollow. I phoned for room availablity and knew it would be a great place just from my initial pleasant conversation with Nancy. We arrived in the evening and next thing you know my wife Ruth and I had joined Nancy and Mike and some of their friends for saugages from the grill. We felt right at home. Our room was clean and pleasant, the bed was good, the views were lovely, the surroundings were quiet and the breakfast was outstanding! Ruth and I stay at B and Bs often, and Fox Hollow has risen to the top of our list.

1 Thank Bill B
Oakland, California
Reviewed 18 September 2011

First of all, I had never stayed at a B&B before, and did not really know what to expect. I am so happy that Fox Hollow was my first. It was a great place to come back to after a day of taking in Bozeman. Nancy and Michael were excellent hosts who always made us feel welcome. They were a great source of information about the area and had tons of ideas for things to do.
Since we were late in making our reservations, we had the pleasure of staying in 2 of the rooms during our 2 night stay. The first night we stayed in The Gardens room, which overlooks the lovely backyard and has a floral design theme. The second night we were in The Peaks, which overlooks the equally lovely front yard, has a great view of the Rockies, and has a log cabin feel with an oak bed frame to boot. Both rooms were great, I preferred The Peaks, but would gladly stay in either.
The breakfasts were incredibly tasty and the presentation was nice without feeling too fancy. My fiance and I are both vegetarian and Nancy was great about offering alternatives. The second day, when we had finished eating, we ended up having a nice, long conversation with a Swiss couple and did not feel rushed to leave, in fact Nancy just kept making sure we had enough refreshments as she started cleaning up.
Overall this was a great experience and we plan on coming back as soon as possible.

1 Thank Buzzy B
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We decided to try a B&B for an overnight in Bozeman on the way to fly fishing in Ennis (rather than staying at the Best Western). The Fox Hollow B&B turned out to be a wonderful experience in a quiet and lovely setting. Nancy and Mike were great hosts - tips for dinner, great directions and a surprise "to go" breakfast in the morning as we made our way to the river at dawn - home made sticky buns and hot gourmet coffee. We will be back - as we have now found our place to stay in Bozeman.
Karen and Field Morey - Medford, OR

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Fox Hollow is a great place to stay in Bozeman. Mike and Nancy are great hosts and will give you excellent local tips to enjoy the area. Nancy's breakfast was superb and the breakfast conversation was informative and entertaining. We "discovered" Fox Hollow when we misdialed their number and a great find it was for us! If we make it back to Bozeman, we'll stay at Fox Hollow.