“Wonderful”

Ranked #5 of 12 Bozeman B&B and Inns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Nancy and Mike were great, welcoming, warm and hospitable. We had a great over night stay. The room we stayed in was great clean and nice finishing touches. The only slight irritation was a loud fridge/freezer which i turned of so that we could sleep.

Lovely cosy bed, excellent homemade breakfast. Stay here its great

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Really enjoyed 5 terrific nights split between two different rooms at this lovely Bed and Breakfast in Bozeman. Outside the hustle and bustle but just 4 miles from the center of the MSU campus. I arrived with my son late at night and the innkeepers had put a note on the door with instructions to my room at the top of the stairs, and it was perfect for us. Two nice beds, a great bathroom, and the most delicious breakfast the next morning.

The next day I dropped off my son at orientation for college, and after my heartbreak, returned to a different room. They'd nicely moved over my suitcases to a different room more suitable for one person (one bed) and it was an even nicer room, if that was possible! Huge bathroom and hallway with two large closets, a really big bedroom, and windows on both sides of the house. Also at the top of the stairs of their lovely main house, it was quiet, perfectly tastefully decorated and clean. One could eat off the floors. Smooth sheets, and comfortable beds.

Kind and wise inn keepers to calm me down after a trying day at parent orientation, where emotions ran high saying good bye to an 18 year old off to start his college career. ~sniff~

The breakfasts were unsurpassed. I want all her recipes, but she's not handing them over just yet. :-) Wine openers, and glasses given to me upon request.

Fantastic comraderie around the breakfast table. Everyone there so happy and congenial as guests, all coming from all over the country for one reason or another.

I give it the highest rating and highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JenergyNH
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I spent two nights at this very nice B&B. Nancy and Mike greeted us with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and lemonade. Our room was upstairs in the guest house next door and was very roomy, tastefully appointed, and included a large jacuzzi tub. This B&B is in a neighborhood, but at the end of a street, where its guests enjoy privacy and beautiful mountain views.

The breakfast the first morning was scrumptious and featured blueberry crepes and pleasant conversation with the hosts and guests. The second morning we had to leave early for a fishing trip, and Nancy accommodated us by packing a breakfast of yogurt and pastries, with coffee to go.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

After a long day travelling from Ireland, we were handed a cup of tea and a warm welcome - despite arriving late - 10:20.
Best bed, best room, best ensuite, all pristine and comfortable, while so homely.
Breakfast with the other guests next morning was top class - from both a culinary and conversational point of view.
We hope to stay again at the end of our trip.
(ps: Nancy's homemade breakfast is just gorgeous ....)

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BHayes1
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My wife and I prefer to stay at B&Bs because we hope and expect that they will become our "home away from home" during our travels. We enjoy the personal attention and friendly warmth of a B&B rather than the commercial atmosphere of the standard hotel. Our recent stay at Fox Hollow proved yet again that this is the right way to travel and even exceeded our high expectations. Mike and Nancy were apparently destined to greet travellers from around the globe and invite them into their home to become members of their family. The location of Fox Hollow is ideal from many aspects - near the Bozeman airport, convenient to major highways and great views of the mountains. With Mike and Nancy as your friendly hosts and knowledgeable travel advisors, it is impossible for you not to enjoy your visit to Bozeman. Enjoy!!

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 950calpurnia
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 July 2012

This is the best Bed and Breakfast I've ever stayed in. Mike & Nancy are the perfect hosts, they make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Although many innkeepers try to do that, it's not easy to accomplish. Nancy is a great cook, her breakfast recipes are amazing. The view from property is great, you can see the mountains. I and my husband loved it, we had a wonderful time in Montana. Not too far from Yellowstone, we drove there 2 days, Bozeman is also a very nice city. We had a wonderful time, I recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
New Berlin, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Nancy and Mike made us feel immediately welcomed as they greeted us at the door. It is a lovely spot, with a beautiful view of the mountains, close to town, yet quiet and restful. The food was outstanding and the company terrific! I only wish we could have stayed longer. If you are in the Bozeman area, don't miss the chance to stay here. After a week in hotels, this was a lovely way to end our visit to Montana.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple