“Simply excellent.”

Ranked #5 of 12 Bozeman B&B and Inns
Milan
“Simply excellent.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

There is not too mch to add.
In any detail there is love and committment to perfection.
A real pity we stayed only one night in our long vacation.
And congratulation for the fastest wlan out of 12 hotels we have been visiting.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Mike and Nancy are the soul of hospitality, providing a comfortable, gracious, and spotless place to stay in the wonderful community of Bozeman. They were sensitive to my wife's nutritional needs and provided a full, delicious breakfast each morning. The accommodations were modern, spacious, and well-equipped. With a great deal of experience in the industry, Fox Hollow's owners strike the perfect balance between welcome and privacy that eludes so many B&Bs. One can't much improve on this quiet, restful place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I don't usually stay in B&Bs as I always feel I'm intruding into someone's home life, but I felt like experiencing a more personal touch for my first night in Montana. And owners Mike and Nancy made me feel at home straightaway with tea and cookies - and ice cream cupcakes!

Following a great night's sleep in my big comfy bed, the breakfast was so delicious. Cold peach soup and the fluffiest pancake I've ever had. Nancy, you should do a cookbook!

Such a pretty, quiet spot too. I could have watched the birds for hours...one night only there, but still a lovely introduction to the nature and scenery of gorgeous Montana.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Vero Beach, FL
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We were on a ten week road trip and although my husband suggested we stay in Billings, I had seen reviews of Fox Hollow and decided this was where I wanted to stay. We were so happy we did. Nancy and Mike were perfect hosts and we felt like we had known them forever. Breakfast was wonderful and beautifully presented. We now want to return to Bozeman and hopefully we will be able to do so. Bozeman is lovely and Fox Hollow is a perfect place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012
Treasure Beach, Saint Elizabeth, Jamaica
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Just wanted to thank Mike and Nancy again for a great stay at their lovely bed and breakfast. Although we were only there for one night, it was the perfect way to end our very active riding and yoga holiday. They were gracious and helpful hosts, the accomodations were impeccable and at the same time felt very homey, the location was central to both Bozeman and the airport, and their breakfast - a three course affair complete with a homemade pastry - was outstanding - I mean restaurant quality great! We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend them to anyone who wanted to visit the area. We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Seattle
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We chose Bozeman Montana's Fox Hollow Bed and Breakfast as our starting point for a trip to Yellowstone National Park. The location is perfect, a ten minute drive from the airport and a ten minute drive into lovely Bozeman. The north entrance to Yellowstone is less than 2 hours. Fox Hollow is quiet, except for choruses of birds. Rooms are clean, tastefully decorated and comfortable. Nancy and Mike, experienced owners, know how to make you feel at home with picture-perfect breakfasts and welcoming conversation that soon has all guests exchanging stories, feeling like friends. Their dining recommendations around Bozeman were all superb, local places with fine food. After our trip through Yellowstone, we returned one last night. Driving up to Fox Hollow felt as if we were returning home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 2 July 2013

An absolutely amazing place to relax, unwind and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Hosts Mike and Nancy greeted me when I arrived and offered something to drink. Nancy then showed me to my room and let me settle in and told me what time breakfast was in the morning. The room was beautifully decorated, very clean, and the bed was INCREDIBLY comfortable! In the morning Nancy made an incredible breakfast that you don't want to miss! I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone who is looking for a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to stay in the Bozeman area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business