To celebrate my wife's birthday, four of us had dinner at the GRL on a Monday night. The end of March is not the zenith of the tourist season but dinner did not suffer. While we had the dinner steak specials mentioned in a previous review, we experienced no problems with service or food. The wait staff (Rikki) was courteous and prompt, the drinks were fine, and the steaks and salmon passed muster. I especially liked the Gorgonzola Cream Sauce Scallops and my wife said the Huckleberry Panna Cotta was to die for. This is a place I would put on my itinerary when next in the Bozeman area. My compliments to the chef and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small luxury boutique hotel located just west of Bozeman, Montana offering Jacuzzi Suites and superb dining in a quiet secluded setting. Our restaurant "Gallatin River Grill" offers a top shelf bar, Award winning wine list and creative American cuisine. Small conference, wedding services and dinner parties are also a specialty. Many guests enjoy Yellowstone National Park while staying with us. A full service fly fishing guide and instruction program is offered seasonally. We offer free airport transportation to Bozeman's International airport, just ten minutes away. Our "Trout Lodge" with additional lodging rooms offers contemporary cutting edge design and service features. Traveler's Choice Award in 2013 as one of the top 25 small hotels in the world from TripAdvisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Gallatin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallatin River Hotel Bozeman
- Gallatin River Lodge Bozeman, Montana