Made a last minute reservation and went with some hesitation but could not have been more pleased. Maybe our good luck or the tone of the accommodations and staff, even with a large family staying 2 of our 4 nights it was like an immediate extended family. Others you saw only at dinner after their fishing and trail hike adventures, lots of great stories.
My wife and I were starting week 3 of our cross-country road trip vacation and Montana was our rest stop before heading back to South Carolina. We slept peacefully, walked around the property and just lounged around the lodge and enjoyed every minute. Meals were made to perfection, having breakfast made however you want in any combination made for a great start to each day and dinner almost made you want each day to hurry up and end so you could try something new on the menu.
Close enough to downtown Bozeman to get my Starbucks fix, minutes from dozens of hiking trailhead, but far enough away to forget about the rest of the world. Mentioned to the staff that we would be leaving at 4am and what do you know, the kitchen staff were already coming in to prepare breakfast for family at 5am and they wanted to make us breakfast also (we passed on the offer).
Only two things took away from my stay 1, no refrigerator in MY room may lavender different in the main lodge (I didn't inquire) and if only it had closer view of the beautiful mountains from the property.
Simply put, already recommended to all my friends and family and to anyone I may meet in the future. Thanks for all creating such a beautiful respite for weary travelers and stressed city dwellers (our neighbours).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small luxury boutique hotel located just west of Bozeman, Montana offering Jacuzzi Suites and superb dining in a quiet secluded setting. Our restaurant "Gallatin River Grill" offers a top shelf bar, Award winning wine list and creative American cuisine. Small conference, wedding services and dinner parties are also a specialty. Many guests enjoy Yellowstone National Park while staying with us. A full service fly fishing guide and instruction program is offered seasonally. We offer free airport transportation to Bozeman's International airport, just ten minutes away. Our "Trout Lodge" with additional lodging rooms offers contemporary cutting edge design and service features. Traveler's Choice Award in 2013 as one of the top 25 small hotels in the world from TripAdvisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Gallatin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallatin River Hotel Bozeman
- Gallatin River Lodge Bozeman, Montana