Restaurant is very good. Had rainbow trout - usually all I get to do with a rainbow trout is catch and release - and it was exceptional. Wine list is very nice. Sat on porch with a glass of Pinot Noir and a cigar and we were treated royally. Rooms are very well appointed and ecologically oriented. Everyone we encountered was exceptional. Generally I fish out of Madison Valley Ranch in Ennis, so it's nice to know there is another very nice Lodge near-by. Our fishing guide Willie was not only an exceptional fisherman, but he didn't throw us out of the boat when he realized that as fishermen we made great dry cleaners. Add it to your list and see you on the Madison or Gallatin or Yellowstone......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small luxury boutique hotel located just west of Bozeman, Montana offering Jacuzzi Suites and superb dining in a quiet secluded setting. Our restaurant "Gallatin River Grill" offers a top shelf bar, Award winning wine list and creative American cuisine. Small conference, wedding services and dinner parties are also a specialty. Many guests enjoy Yellowstone National Park while staying with us. A full service fly fishing guide and instruction program is offered seasonally. We offer free airport transportation to Bozeman's International airport, just ten minutes away. Our "Trout Lodge" with additional lodging rooms offers contemporary cutting edge design and service features. Traveler's Choice Award in 2013 as one of the top 25 small hotels in the world from TripAdvisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Gallatin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallatin River Hotel Bozeman
- Gallatin River Lodge Bozeman, Montana