This is a beatiful little lodge tucked away in Montanna! We came across it on a road teip and I'm really glad we found it! Its a gorgeus setting with a great view of the mountains! The lodge itself is really nice and quaint! The food was also great! It was a really nice place but not much to do in Bozeman, but im sure it wouldnt be to hard to find something. I would really suggest staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small luxury boutique hotel located just west of Bozeman, Montana offering Jacuzzi Suites and superb dining in a quiet secluded setting. Our restaurant "Gallatin River Grill" offers a top shelf bar, Award winning wine list and creative American cuisine. Small conference, wedding services and dinner parties are also a specialty. Many guests enjoy Yellowstone National Park while staying with us. A full service fly fishing guide and instruction program is offered seasonally. We offer free airport transportation to Bozeman's International airport, just ten minutes away. Our "Trout Lodge" with additional lodging rooms offers contemporary cutting edge design and service features. Traveler's Choice Award in 2013 as one of the top 25 small hotels in the world from TripAdvisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Odigeo so you can book your Gallatin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallatin River Hotel Bozeman
- Gallatin River Lodge Bozeman, Montana