I spent 4 nights on a business trip. The staff was congenial, caring, and efficient. The room was large and well designed. If you are looking for comfort and a relaxing experience go there. If you need nightlife, it is not the place. If you need the sight of traffic and tumult as opposed to looking out your window and seeing a bald eagle flying by your window, don't stay there. The breakfasts were great and made to order. I loved the huckleberry syrup on the french toast. The dinners were an epicurean delight and you will not go leave the table hungry. I am looking forward to my next stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small luxury boutique hotel located just west of Bozeman, Montana offering Jacuzzi Suites and superb dining in a quiet secluded setting. Our restaurant "Gallatin River Grill" offers a top shelf bar, Award winning wine list and creative American cuisine. Small conference, wedding services and dinner parties are also a specialty. Many guests enjoy Yellowstone National Park while staying with us. A full service fly fishing guide and instruction program is offered seasonally. We offer free airport transportation to Bozeman's International airport, just ten minutes away. Our "Trout Lodge" with additional lodging rooms offers contemporary cutting edge design and service features. Traveler's Choice Award in 2013 as one of the top 25 small hotels in the world from TripAdvisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Gallatin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallatin River Hotel Bozeman
- Gallatin River Lodge Bozeman, Montana