This place was great. Fireplaces in the rooms, jacuzzi tubs, remote riverside setting. Very nice. The dining room was incredible, it was small, only holds twenty or thirty people, but the chef was excellent. Very good food. There is a trout pond and they have river guides to take you fishing on the Gallatin or other nearby 5 star rivers. I give the whole trip as many thumbs up as I can give.
We're going next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small luxury boutique hotel located just west of Bozeman, Montana offering Jacuzzi Suites and superb dining in a quiet secluded setting. Our restaurant "Gallatin River Grill" offers a top shelf bar, Award winning wine list and creative American cuisine. Small conference, wedding services and dinner parties are also a specialty. Many guests enjoy Yellowstone National Park while staying with us. A full service fly fishing guide and instruction program is offered seasonally. We offer free airport transportation to Bozeman's International airport, just ten minutes away. Our "Trout Lodge" with additional lodging rooms offers contemporary cutting edge design and service features. Traveler's Choice Award in 2013 as one of the top 25 small hotels in the world from TripAdvisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Gallatin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallatin River Hotel Bozeman
- Gallatin River Lodge Bozeman, Montana