“Halibut with Mango Sticky Rice”

Feast Raw Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Feast Raw Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 249 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OMG, I can't even explain how amazing this dish was. The halibut was cooked to perfection, flaky and just lovely. The mango sticky rice with the coconut milk sauce was simply divine. I can't believe I've lived in Bozeman 4 years and just now found this gem.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose this restaurant because my nephew Josh Adams works in the kitchen and we were not disappointed. We had reservations for 8 people and were seated immediately upon arrival. The restaurant, although several years old, looked brand new. Our waiter was very attentive and got us started with drinks and appetizers. We tried Brussel Sprouts, pork skewers, crab salad, crab cakes and oxtail soup. All were excellent. My family had Elk chops, honey glazed salmon and catch of day halibut! Presentation was very nice and everything was very tasty. Unique flavors were plentiful. Don’t usually do dessert, but once seeing the dessert menu had to try something. My wife had caramel ice cream with toffee cookies and I had chocolate Napoleon. Both were very good. I would definitely return here if back in Bozeman.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I didn't actually visit this restaurant, but I attended a party catered by Feast. The food and service were amazing and they were catering for a large crowd. We had oyster shooters, crab, shrimp, meat, side dishes and many other apps. I would love to visit the restaurant next time.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Feast is great for happy hour. Fresh oysters at fair prices, nice crab cakes, balsamic brussel sprouts, raw seafood platter. The food is good, the ambience is pleasant and the service is very good. The dinners are also quite imaginative and excellent but can be a little bit on the pricey side.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Having just moved to Bozeman I was more then pleasantly surprised to find such an amazing raw bar in the middle of Montana. Went here with 3 other friends for happy hour and ended up staying for dinner, where we ordered every item off the raw bar menu. Nothing disappointed. Bison carpaccio was a perfect match with the perfectly seasoned ceviche. We also ordered the Elk Chops and Prawns entree to share as none of us had ever tried elk before. It was fantastic. They nailed the perfect medium rare, and we all agreed Elk is as good as any game we’d ever tried.
Bravo Feast. Awesome food and service. This is a must do restaurant in Bozeman