They use their pool for outside swimming lessons, all day several days a week. I have never seen a hotel use their pool for lessons before. Result is that you are paying for the pool with your room, however, there is a loud instructor in the pool from 8:30am until late into the evening! There is an endless parade of parents and their toddlers arriving, through an open side door (so much for security) for lessons EVERY 20 minutes. This explains why the pool is dirty. The lessons are a short, so not only do you have to listen to the loud instructor, but it is common for their parents to pace around the pool and repeat what she is saying. This does not make for a relaxing guest experience! Is the pool for guests or for outside swimming lessons? This is not
There were also three busloads of high schoolers there. They completely took over the pool and hot tub area, it was absolute chaos until closing! There were 30-40 kids in the small pool and another 30-40 in and around the hot tub. They were there until closing, so again we could not use the pool or hot tub.
After the pool closed at 11pm, they were running up and down the halls, going from room to room allowing their doors to slam shut every time. This went on well into the early am hours, then again at 6:30am prior to boarding their buses. This was the case for three nights and mornings in a row. Forget about a good nights sleep, we would have slept better in the car.
The rooms are dated, musty smelling, and the thermostat does not even work. Further, the bending was dirty, and the hall was about 80 degrees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient of the 2014 Chairman's Award of Excellence the Days Inn and Suites is an outstanding lodging Choice. We also value our wonderful state of Montana and have earned the Silver Green Award from TripAdvisor. Featuring 113 guest rooms with a wonderful assortment of economy, standard, deluxe and suites. Guest accommodations to meet any need. Enjoy a full, hot, cooked to order breakfast each morning or if you prefer lighter fare, we also offer a deluxe continental breakfast as well. Relax in our atrium like indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. We also provide free internet access, parking, an evening snack and coffee bar. Complimentary (seasonal hours) airport shuttle with 24 hour advance notice. Recently renovated... New accommodations feature new pillow top mattresses, luxury bedding, furniture, carpet, art, and room appointments. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Bozeman Montana