I cannot remember the last time I stayed at a hotel where the entire staff seemed genuinely concerned about my comfort and well-being. This place restores the word "hospitality" to the hospitality industry. In spite of the building being a bit run down, it looks like they are try to spruce things up and the cleanliness was second to none. There were a few tiles missing from the side wall of the pool, but WOW, even the empty spots were spotless. The room had nice linens and the beds were comfortable. The made-to-order free hot breakfast is very good and the staff in the breakfast room are attentive and friendly. It was refreshing to have a house keeping staff that all speak English. They were so friendly and helpful. They act like the guests are why they are there instead of acting like the guests are an intrusion to their day. The service was just incredible for an inexpensive hotel, and could easily compete with the luxury hotels. One warning though, if you have a sensitive bottom, bring your own toilet paper. The toilet paper was single-ply, rough and translucent. There are stores near-by if you need to get your own, but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the manager offered to go buy some for you, the people are that helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient of the 2014 Chairman's Award of Excellence the Days Inn and Suites is an outstanding lodging Choice. We also value our wonderful state of Montana and have earned the Silver Green Award from TripAdvisor. Featuring 113 guest rooms with a wonderful assortment of economy, standard, deluxe and suites. Guest accommodations to meet any need. Enjoy a full, hot, cooked to order breakfast each morning or if you prefer lighter fare, we also offer a deluxe continental breakfast as well. Relax in our atrium like indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. We also provide free internet access, parking, an evening snack and coffee bar. Complimentary (seasonal hours) airport shuttle with 24 hour advance notice. Recently renovated... New accommodations feature new pillow top mattresses, luxury bedding, furniture, carpet, art, and room appointments. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Bozeman Montana