“Nice place to stay.”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
“Nice place to stay.”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Ours was a quick stay but great experience. We were greeted by very friendly staff after a long day of travel. The hot breakfast was excellent. Again found the front area staff to be very friendly when checking out.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We booked a hotel last minute and Days Inn was one of the few more affordable rooms (under $200.00). The room itself was fine and the clerk was very courteous and helpful. We all enjoyed the pool, hot tub and sauna as they were well maintained and towels well stocked. The hotel is located right off the Interstate and close to Main Street as well as MSU. The issue we had wasn't necessarily with Days Inn but it seemed as if there were some shady characters ambling about on the property and there were a few groups of people in the parking lot getting drunk and being fairly rowdy. We did not partake in the breakfast and therefore cannot comment on it but it did look like your standard hot continental breakfast and they did have a cook to make eggs to order.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Very Very expensive for what you get. Room was poorly decorated and needed a derailed cleaning. Elevator a long way from front deck not convenient. I will not return. I suggest you choose another location

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Hotwire ranks this with the Sheraton, holiday inn, Hilton and Best Western.As a hotwire user you don't know what hotel you are going to stay at until after you pay. I had to make an emergency visit to Bozeman and most of the better hotels were booked. I turned to Hotwire because they always have a few rooms tucked away at an affordable price. Most of Bozeman's better hotels rank 3 *.So I went for it and paid up. I was assigned to the Days inn. Now I've seen this Days inn in my past travels and knew it didn't compare
I got in late, it had just started Snowing. It was already slushy when I arrived, but no treatment had been started Check in was easy, ...The room smelled musty and damp. The were undertones of stale cigarette smoke, like maybe 10+ years ago it was a smoking room, and it looked dated too. The bed was kind of lumpy, soft, but not really, just miserable. The heater/ AC was noisy. I didn't sleep well at all. In the morning there was probably 8 inches of heavy slush, still no shoveling taking place. Nothing around to help clean the car off. Well they did offer breakfast, I avoided, it,except for the coffee.
Fortunately it was just one night. If I would have gotten one of the other 3* hotels I would have felt I got my money's worth. This time I felt Hotwire robbed me. I am madder at them then the Days Inn, because if I had known I would have chosen my own "less" expensive hotel and would have paid less too.

Room Tip: cross over the parking lot and stay at the Best Western.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The rooms were comfortable actually we had a sweet and it was comfortable the breakfast was ok not as good as they made it sound like for example my wife and I could eat a hot breakfast free but if my two kids one to eat it it was 5 dollars each but the continental breakfast was free I would give it a better rating but for the price it was fair $160

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank fatbob123
Deb K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Guest:
Your recent review is most appreciated. I'm glad that you found your Hotel Suite to be most comfortable. We truly pride ourselves on our spacious Suites finding them quite convenient for the family to spread out. My apologies that you did not find the breakfast to be satisfactory. We believe we offer the best hotel breakfast in Bozeman and many of our guests find it fulfilling.
We hope you will return to the Bozeman area soon and choose to stay with Days Inn and Suites of Bozeman to give us another chance to really "wow" you!!
Deb K
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

$179 Before taxes...."last room available" went ahead and took it because it had a hida-bed and I thought that would be good for my 3 kids to be able to spread out. But my dog would not have been able to sleep on it. The springs could be felt on every square inch. The "free" breakfast was free because they wouldn't be able to charge for it. Styrofoam plates and cups. A pan of dirty water to drop your silverware in. Fruit consisted of a bowl of apples. Pancake batter on the carpet. 2 star hotel with 3.5 price tag. Will not be back

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Betsy:
Thank you for your recent review. I have made note of the issues in your review and will set out to make the necessary changes. Our family suites are very spacious and quiet, but I'm sorry that your children did not enjoy the pull-out sofa bed. Our Hot, Cooked-to-Order Breakfast is truly a unique concept so I'm sorry you didn't find it to your liking. Our offerings of eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, along with the continental portion which includes waffles, fresh fruit, both Hot and Cold cereals, fresh baked bread, yogurt and omelets is a great way to start the day. We strive for complete customer service and satisfaction so I will take your comments forward and use them to improve the total experience.