Holiday Inn Bozeman
US$141
US$127
HIExpress.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$118
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
ComfortInn
US$113
US$111
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$166
Agoda.com
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$562
All reviewsdry flyolder hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantmy favorite parteasy accessstaff was friendlyyellowstone national parkdowntown bozemansaloonshuttleconferenceinterstateskiingpetmt
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I have stayed at several Holiday Inn's and am a Priority Club member. I just did not find that this facility measured up to the level Holiday Inn usually occupies. My room was unrenovated (I hope) TV was old, carpet was stained and yes the hallways are very very dark. The lobby and pool area are very nice and the staff were excellent. The linens were clean and the room was as clean as it could be. Had a drink in the bar, found the service to be lacking a bit but it was busy with free wings night. Priority club members get some coupons for the bar and restaurant, good deal there. Was stuck here for 2 extra days due to snowstorm (at our destination) however they did not remember to give us more of the coupons, not a big deal but still needs to be addressed. My biggest pet peeve was the lack of a "do not disturb" sign for my room. Every morning we were awakened by housekeeping (sometimes twice). I had phoned the front desk to tell them we did not need housekeeping services but that didn't seem to work. To sum up I liked this hotel but just did not find it measured up to the usual Holiday Inn standard. For the price I think people would be best off choosing another place in town. That said I wouldn't avoid this place, it is not that bad.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
tmazurek, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. I'm sorry that you weren't 100% satisfied with the hotel but I hope that we can try to win you back in the future. While the hotel as undergone major rennovations over the last few years we do still have a few rooms that we are working on. Our plan is to have all of our rooms updated this year so you won't have to worry about asking for a rennovated room next time you are in Bozeman.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

The room was very quiet and relaxing. The employees were very pleasant, personable, and proactive to anticipate and accommodate our needs. It is a wonderful place, and I will definitely stay there again when I am back in Bozeman.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
tmazurek, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

John,

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with great service during your next stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

We had 2 adjoining rooms with 2 queen beds for a stop-over after our being bumped on our flight. The rooms and bathrooms were nicely updated. The shuttle was a huge convenience - we were able to see the really nice downtown and its boutiques, and get a ride to the airport in early morning.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
tmazurek, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you for your kind response! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our shuttle. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Bozeman!

Reviewed 13 December 2011

I am really surprised how run down this hotel is. Holiday Inns usually have higher standards than this. The hallways look like a Motel 6 at best. Heaters are practically falling off the walls and the carpet is absolutely disgusting! The stairwell to get to the second floor is unacceptable. Dirty, uncarpeted, broken doorways, etc. I really felt like I was staying in a complete dump when I saw the hallways, stairwell. The room was ok but had big stains on the carpet, mold around the toilet, and just an overall dingy, dark feeling. The lobby area is fine and the pool area seemed clean but I would never choose to stay here again. The dark hallways and overall disrepair make this place very undesirable and because there are so many more options in Bozeman, I'd never choose this one again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
tmazurek, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

CR I'm sorry that you were dissapointed in your recent stay at the Holiday Inn. While we appreciate your comments about the pool and lobby we are sorry that the hallways and stairwells weren't up to par. We have reinvested money into upgrading most of our hotel and will continue to do so in the years to come. If you would like to stay at the hotel again please contact us directly and we will make sure that you are able to stay in one of our rennovated rooms.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

The staff was welcoming and made our stay seem like we were at home.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words dhonzel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again!