Comfortable, clean and efficient hotel. Stayed here for two nights before heading off to Billings. A car is helpful, as the main tourist area is about a 1.5 mile walk from hotel. Lots of fun shops/restaurants in the tourist area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel, located minutes from Montana State University and the Museum of the Rockies. We are only a short drive from award-winning hiking, fishing on the Gallatin, Madison and Jefferson Rivers and skiing at Brider Bowl Ski Resort or Moonlight Basin. Just 90 minutes from Yellowstone National Park through beautiful Paradise Valley. We re right where you want to be. Ready to experience Montana cuisine at it's finest? Three Rivers Restaurant, our in-house restaurant, is sure to satisfy your cravings for great food. Our Lounge, the Dry Fly Saloon is the perfect place to spend a relaxing evening with friends.All of our guests enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guestrooms and hotel public areas. We also offer extensive meeting facilities for your banquet, business meeting weddingsor corporate events. During your stay, be sure to check with our knowledgeable Guest Services staff for information on the many local attractions and activities in Big Sky Country(including the best places to fish, hike, and ski). We want to make your trip to the Gallatin Valley and your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel a memorable one each and every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Montana