“great service in a great location”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“great service in a great location”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The Holiday Inn in Bozeman was a great place to stay for my mom and myself. The ladies at the front desk watched my dog for a little while while we stepped out. They were very sweet and eager to have a furry friend. The pool/ workout area was a nice extra. Overall, the place was very clean and had great service.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
netherlands
Reviewed 26 September 2012

On our trip to Yellowstone we stayed at this hotel. It's enormous, having two stories, lots of spacious clean rooms, a beautiful lobby, the biggest hotel-swimmingpool I have seen, but no elevator. So if you have lots of luggage be aware that they give you a room at the first floor. Being priority members we got some free drinks at the Dry Fly Saloon, which was nice.The Three Rivers restaurant was not that impressive. Very friendly service, but the food was average to disappointing: good bisonburger, average steak, salmon which tasted old. Prices were moderate. The rooms are nice, people are friendly, but for dinner you better try somewhere else.

Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 22 September 2012

This old hotel still feels old. The hall ways smell like smoke. The beds are at the least cheap and old. Other newer Holiday Inns are nice but not this one. It's way over priced as well. If there were anyplace to go, I would leave!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
Dear Rawiley,

Thank you for your feedback. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry our hotel fell below your expectations. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Recently we stayed at the Holiday inn, Bozeman Montana. The room was clean and everything was in order. The bathroom was tiny, so tiny my wife and I couldn't fit in there at the same time! The staff was friendly and helpful and went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed! The pool was very nice and very big and even has a deep end. You just don't find a place with a pool that has a deep end. The water was very warm, I'm guessing somewhere around 90 degrees. The hot tub was nice and worked great! The one complaint I have about the Holiday Inn was the housekeeping staff. On the morning of my departure I was going to sleep in a bit. I couldn't because a member of the housekeeping staff knocked on my door to check to see if the room was occupied! This happened right around 8:00 a.m.! On another occasion I had a housekeeping attendant enter my room well into the afternoon after the room had already been made up! Not sure what she wanted but she apologized immediately and left. Overall the stay was good and I would stay here again if in the Bozeman area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor so you don't have to hear kids above you running up and down...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Muscadine, Alabama
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My wife was landing in Bozeman late at night and I could not get to her until late. I called this hotel direct and explained to the staff my problem. They let me pay for the room over the phone and sent her a secure shuttle to the airport. My wife didn't even have to sign anything they let me take care of everything over the phone and I finished the rest when I got there. I love Montana people. They actually got common sense! The room was very expensive in my opinion but it was money well spent. You do get what you pay for. My wife was taken care of and that was piece at mind. I got there at 4am and was greeted with the same hospitality. The beds are so comfy. The breakfast was awesome. We will back. If your flying in or out of Bozeman come here!!!

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bigcat12
London
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed here while visiting yellowstone, but underestimated the long drive to the park and back each day - we will stay in Gardiner next time - After staying in Holiday Inn in Longmont, this was like chalk and cheese - staff were friendly and professional - but a bizarre walk through the pool area from reception made a strange start to our stay - the ice machine was out of order, and the room was small - bizarrely the coffee maker was in the bathroom! Unhygenic and weird! What about health and safety? It turned out the cord was way too short to plug into any other socket in the room. Housekeeping was not good, dirty cups were not removed and the bath was not cleaned out well (still hairs in it). We would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank qwertyu12
Western Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Familty of 4 travelling, check-in and check-out were both efficient, room was as expected, nice big pool, hot tub, lots of free parking all around the perimeter of the hotel, nice main lobby area,
Free parking and internet.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family