My girlfriend and I have an ongoing debate on how to spend our money when we travel. She wants the high end hotel with all of the amenities where I would prefer something a little less expensive but still be in a nice location to walk to restaurants as well as having some money in our pocket to do activities (ski, fish, snowmobile, etc) The Holiday Inn exceeded both of our expectations. My GF got a clean room with new furniture and a comfortable lobby. The pub, The Dry Fly Saloon, was a great place to unwind after skiing. The whole staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us but Dan in the Dry Fly was particularly engaging. He gave us recommendations for hot springs/restaurants to stop at, stories regarding fishing and skiing (he seemed very well versed at both) as well as the local breweries to try or if we had time - check out. The food was great and the selection of local beer was fantastic. Much appreciation for making our trip memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel, located minutes from Montana State University and the Museum of the Rockies. We are only a short drive from award-winning hiking, fishing on the Gallatin, Madison and Jefferson Rivers and skiing at Brider Bowl Ski Resort or Moonlight Basin. Just 90 minutes from Yellowstone National Park through beautiful Paradise Valley. We re right where you want to be. Ready to experience Montana cuisine at it's finest? Three Rivers Restaurant, our in-house restaurant, is sure to satisfy your cravings for great food. Our Lounge, the Dry Fly Saloon is the perfect place to spend a relaxing evening with friends.All of our guests enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guestrooms and hotel public areas. We also offer extensive meeting facilities for your banquet, business meeting weddingsor corporate events. During your stay, be sure to check with our knowledgeable Guest Services staff for information on the many local attractions and activities in Big Sky Country(including the best places to fish, hike, and ski). We want to make your trip to the Gallatin Valley and your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel a memorable one each and every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Montana