“Great People - Great Stay - The Dry Fly Rocks!”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 2 March 2013

My girlfriend and I have an ongoing debate on how to spend our money when we travel. She wants the high end hotel with all of the amenities where I would prefer something a little less expensive but still be in a nice location to walk to restaurants as well as having some money in our pocket to do activities (ski, fish, snowmobile, etc) The Holiday Inn exceeded both of our expectations. My GF got a clean room with new furniture and a comfortable lobby. The pub, The Dry Fly Saloon, was a great place to unwind after skiing. The whole staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us but Dan in the Dry Fly was particularly engaging. He gave us recommendations for hot springs/restaurants to stop at, stories regarding fishing and skiing (he seemed very well versed at both) as well as the local breweries to try or if we had time - check out. The food was great and the selection of local beer was fantastic. Much appreciation for making our trip memorable!

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the lobby/bar. This is a bigger hotel than we first thought.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 February 2013

This hotel rooms are older and not the high end expected by the Holiday Inn. They do make up for it by the Restaurant and bar area. They give full appetizers for happy hour and have excellent food. The prices are not high as alot of hotel restaurants are expected to be. They do have daily maid service and are close to shopping. The front desk customer service was perfection even stopping her driver to send a UPS package for me that needed out that day. We will return because of the friendliness of the staff,

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Mandy A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Stayed at this location to be near the airport, for an early flight. Staff was friendly, room clean and nicely appointed. Location is great, just off the freeway, near shopping, dinning and gas stations (important if your returning rental cars). The airport was an easy drive that didn't even require getting back on the freeway.The rate was extremely reasonable in comparison to other local hotels. Bill slid under door for no-hassle checkout. I cannot comment on their breakfast as I had to leave too early. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Booked this hotel on Priceline. It did say in the description that it was the only pet-friendly hotel in the area that didn't charge a fee, so it was easy to narrow the choices that it could be. Nice beds, clean rooms, great price. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Holiday Inn Bozeman is a fantastic hotel! To start, Annie made my reservation easy with a great attitude. Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by Matt who gave me an efficient check in with a smile. My room was a nice king-sized room on the second floor. (They don't have an elevator, but provide service to help with your luggage.) The whole room was very clean and quiet despite the close location to the interstate. My bed was comfortable, with lots of pillows. It was a quick one night stay for me, so I didn't get to enjoy the pool or the restaurant, but I would stay again the next time I visit Bozeman.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The Holiday Inn Bozeman was in a great location. Close to the highway, Walmart, and McDonalds. We had a room with two queen beds and flat screen TV. There was no free breakfast, no frig, or microwave. Room was clean.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Islandloveraz
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Islandloveraz,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We value your feedback as they enable us to further improve the quality and services we offer and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and providing us a candid feedback.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We had a wonderful night's stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The location was easy to find. Our room was clean and inviting. The atmosphere of the hotel was quiet and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my friends!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family