“Stayed for the game”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #25 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Came to town to see the MSU game. The hotel was very busy but they were able to pull it off. The room was clean and the breakfast was excellent. We have season tickets and we intend to see you next time. Thanks for the great service, clean room and the great food. BTW, I love that bacon!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in A wing and dont miss the happy hour. Pool pool pool I swear they heat that to 70...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We spent a week in the road going from Maryland to Washington. We had a great experience at this hotel. Our car broke down and the staff really took care of us. They planned activities for the kids and shuttled us back and forth to the dealer as needed. The front desk is amazing. The rooms were nice and clean. The kids spend all their time in the amazing pool. Nice job guys!

Room Tip: Pool, happy hour
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Ive been staying at this Hotel for the past 10 years. The location is excellent, the service is great and the room is exactly what we need. Im in love with the lobby and always eat in the bar. Jack Rock and wings are always the best choice for me. We look forward to staying here for the next 10 years. Keep doing the great Job you always do!

Room Tip: Ask for A wing, sign up for priority club and get the bar coupons. Happy Hour at 5
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shana S
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The room and food weren't bad (I had the salmon sandwich for dinner; huevos rancheros for breakfast), but the service left much to be desired. The front desk refused to give us the AAA rate (so we went out to our car and booked online) and she was rather unfriendly. She told us the rollaway would be delivered by 10:30, but at 11:30pm we had to call to remind them. It was delivered with only a fitted sheet, so we had to call again for sheet, blanket and pillow. Room service brought one incorrect item. The pool was fantastic though (huge and deep end was 7 ft deep!).

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Stephanie R,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. We are delighted to read you enjoyed the pool. However, we regret your dissatisfaction on some of our staff and services. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The front desk staff made my stay easy and pleasant from the moment I made my reservation on the phone.

I was impressed with the pool area as well as all the other updates the hotel has done since my last stay.

Room service was my favorite part of my stay, the food was brought quickly and was delicious. The gentleman who brought drinks to my room in the evenings was great.

Overall 5 stars.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Soccer23mom
Reviewed 16 August 2013

You can read the hotel reviews for that information but don't even bother eating at the restaurant. I have eaten here for 20 years* and today's breakfast was typical:

I was seated quickly but after five minues still had not receive a menu or coffee. Since I had a morning meeting, I had to go find the waiter to place my order.

Part of my order was incorrect.

I had to pester the waiter to get my bill.

My bill was incorrect.

Go elsewhere to eat.

*Only when I didn't have access to a car to go somewhere else.

Room Tip: 2nd floor facing the central area.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
BozemanGSM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding our restaurant I apologize that our restaurant fell short in meeting your expectations. While closing the restaurant is not an option for us, I do want to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same issues you have. I would like to discuss your experience personally so that I can gather a bit more information and correct the issue. Please call me if you have a moment. Tim Kuhlman – 406-587-4561 ext.400.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My trip to Yellowstone over the weekend was great. And this Hotel is the perfect location for visiting the area.
Front desk staff was always helpful and had some great recommendations for dinner places outside the hotel, although you can't beat the happy hour at their lounge either :)
The housekeeper (Diana if I can remember correctly) did a great job in the room and was very welcoming.
Next time my friends and I are coming for Yellowstone, we are staying at the RI.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends