We normally love this holiday inn. It has always had great staff and a great location. Its perfect for staying for bobcat football games However on our most recent visit (august 28th) was one of the worst stays ever it started off bad with no club recognition at check in and being placed in the farthest room which you have to find stairwell 4 and then go upstairs the map the front desk gave does not help. We went out to the game which was great! We then headed to bed at 2 am we were awakened by a fire alarm so we head outside look around and there is no hotel staff just a bunch of confused guests. After a few minutes it turns off then half way back to the room it goes off again. So we go back outside and my wife heads to the front of the hotel again lots of guests and no hotel staff!! So she goes in and the front desk gal tells her some drunk guy pulled it and to go back to bed. By then the fire department showed up and we had to wait for the fire department to check so at 3:30 we were let back in by the fire department as no hotel staff around.
This is usually a great hotel, but the non attention on this matter has sent me looking for a new hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel, located minutes from Montana State University and the Museum of the Rockies. We are only a short drive from award-winning hiking, fishing on the Gallatin, Madison and Jefferson Rivers and skiing at Brider Bowl Ski Resort or Moonlight Basin. Just 90 minutes from Yellowstone National Park through beautiful Paradise Valley. We re right where you want to be. Ready to experience Montana cuisine at it's finest? Three Rivers Restaurant, our in-house restaurant, is sure to satisfy your cravings for great food. Our Lounge, the Dry Fly Saloon is the perfect place to spend a relaxing evening with friends.All of our guests enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guestrooms and hotel public areas. We also offer extensive meeting facilities for your banquet, business meeting weddingsor corporate events. During your stay, be sure to check with our knowledgeable Guest Services staff for information on the many local attractions and activities in Big Sky Country(including the best places to fish, hike, and ski). We want to make your trip to the Gallatin Valley and your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel a memorable one each and every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Montana