Holiday Inn Bozeman
Comfort Inn(Bozeman)
Bozeman Inn(Bozeman)
Fairfield Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)
View Hotel
All reviewsdry flyolder hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantmy favorite parteasy accessstaff was friendlyyellowstone national parkdowntown bozemansaloonshuttleconferenceinterstateskiingpetmt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2008

We were unsure about this hotel because of previous reviews. We were pleasantly surprised! This property has been newly renovated. There is a beautiful lobby, nice rooms and beds, and a great pool and hot tub. Kids eat free at the on-site restaurant. We had the "drunken trout" for dinner, and it was excellent. There is an airport shuttle, which was one of the main reasons we booked here. Nice location across the street from Walmart. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2008

The room was very poorly maintained and I did not feel secure that the sheets had been changed. I've stayed at Super 8's that were better than this. The room was way overpriced for the quality.

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank essayist
Reviewed 8 July 2008

Nice lobby and good sized room. Not having an elevator though is a problem if you have heavy suitcase. Also, the tap water tasted terrible so if you want more than a small bottle of water from the vending machine, go buy a big bottle of water and bring it in.

I was there for 4 nights, then had an unexpected 5th night when my flight was cancelled. This hotel offers $79 rates to distressed passengers. You need a voucher from the airport.

This is obviously a well managed hotel.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2008

We stayed one night at this hotel. When we arrived we were checked in quickly. The hotel did not look like much from the outside. We went to our room and found a perfectly clean room. We were very surprised.The white sheets were clean ,no hair from previous people sleeping in them.The bathroom shower was bright white and spotless no hair or dirt anywhere.The pool was beautiful. They had a man working who collected the dirty towels and restocked the clean ones. My family really enjoyed there stay.My husband and I have been staying in alot of hotels lately and this by far was the cleanest. My only suggestion would be more lighting in the hall ways.They do not reflect what the rooms have going on the inside.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2008

My wife and I stopped here on our way to visit our son and his family. We will never stay at the Holiday Inn again. They put us on the second floor in the back part of the hotel. It had no elevator, and I made four trips up and down the stairs with our luggage. I called down for help, but the said their bellperson was at the airport and would be back in about 45 minutes. The room was about 50 degrees when we checked in. The room was very dirty. There were fingerprints on the TV screen, coffee stains on the night stand and the table and there was a tissue on the floor. The bathroom was much worse with hair all over the tub and bathroom floor. There was also a red substance (mold??) all over shower walls and shower curtain, and the bathroom was so small I had to leave to change my mind.

I went down to the lobby to read, because my wife was not feeling well. It was too dark in the lobby to read, I decided to watch TV in the lounge and have a beer. I never got that beer because the bartender was gone and didnt show up for the ten minutes I waited. The front desk said there was a bar in the hotel next door and I walked over and was promptly waited on.

I did not want to have breakfast there, but my wife said it would save time. She was wrong. I could see it would be bad, and warned her not to get anything that could make her sick. I ordered cereal, and she got a skillet breakfast. It took forever to get our meal, but they made up for it by messing up my wife's food us so bad, I wouldnt have feed it to my dog. The eggs were scrambled, she ordered over easy. She got a biscuit, but ordered toast. She got orange juice, but ordered cranberry. She told the waitress it was someone elses food, she looked at my wife, smiled and said it was hers. The eggs were inedible and the potatoes were barely cooked and swimming in grease.

All in all, terrible from start to finish.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family