“Good for overnight stay”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Naperville, IL
“Good for overnight stay”
Reviewed 20 July 2009

We stopped here for the night as we traveled through MT and the hotel room was fairly clean and had been upded within the last 5 years or so. The location near I-90 is excellent and downtown Bozeman is close by car. The hotel has no elevator (we knew that) and the internet did not have enough bandwidth but the room was quiet and our stay met our needs. I wouldn't want to stay here more than a day though as it was not all that comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank travelsalotoo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Stillwater, MN
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Booked the room on Priceline and was very impressed with the room for the money. Very clean, very quiet. It was full, so we expected it to be noisy. Quite the opposite. Very nice front desk. In the morning the clerk helped me find a charger for my phone. Eat at Naked Noodle in town.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank ksand512
Iowa City
Reviewed 3 July 2009

I ended up with this hotel through hotwire. It was a decent hotel in a beautiful city. I didn't swim, but the pool was big and nice. Everything else was standard, but I'd stay there again if I went through Bozeman.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
boston
Reviewed 2 July 2009

My husband and I stayed there at the end of June. When we arrived, we were given keys for the room that did not work. We were staying on the second floor in the back of the hotel. We had problems with the keys from the beginning. Staff expected us to keep running back and forth with new keys, and finally decided to fix the lock at 11:30PM!! Staff was rude and condescending...not sympathetic at all to our problem. We would never return...

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mlmore

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

Greeley, CO
Reviewed 25 May 2009

The room was a little pricey for what it was but it was still a pretty decent place to stay. The staff was very helpful, friendly and really seemed to care about making our stay as pleasant as possible. The one thing we really didn't like was the bathroom, it was very very small. There was absolutely no extra room in it at all. It was very hard to use the counter area because the tub and toilet were to close to it. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family because it was clean, quiet and the staff was very good. But we would warn them about the bathroom situation

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 22 May 2009

I had a wonderful stay here. The hotel was very clean and seemed new, I'm not sure how old it is though. The front staff was very efficient and friendly. The room and bed (king size) was very impressive and clean. Everything was in working order. I requested a razor from the front office and it was delivered to my room right away. Room service was also good. They were out of the chips I wanted so they gave me a different kind of chips and french fries at no additional cost. Also used the internet downstairs and had no problems. I made an appointment to take the shuttle to the airport early the next morning and they were ready as soon as I was, and the driver was friendly and made me feel safe and comfortable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I return to Bozeman.
The only bad thing about it is that there are no elevators.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled solo
elixamixa
Reviewed 4 November 2008

Got a great rate at Priceline! I arrived exhausted, checked in around 2pm and went to sleep. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room had plenty of space, and check in was a breeze! The staff at this hotel were out of this world, room service was phenomenal, and I plan to visit bozeman again in 2009 and I'll be staying at this hotel once again. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfortable stay at an extremely reasonable price (check priceline, and name your own price for 2.5 star hotel). ENJOY!

• Liked — room service and the bed (it was like heaven)
  • Disliked — I stayed in wing on the second floor with no elevator, but it didnt discourage me.
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled solo