“This hotel was one of the best stays of my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Billings, Montana
“This hotel was one of the best stays of my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2010

While traveling on business I chose to stay in Bozeman Montana along my way. I am a Priority Club member and try to stay at Holiday Inn's while I travel. This hotel is a full service hotel, and boy oh boy do they pile on the service. The staff is VERY welcoming and friendly. This hotel is recently remodeled and is beautiful! The beds and bedding are all new and so very comfortable. The food is wonderful as well as the staff. The lounge is friendly and awesome. Nice place to relax after a long day.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
SEATTLE
Reviewed 13 July 2010

Stayed here for the first week of July, 2010, on a family visit to BZN.

Although we had some issues with our keys continuing to work the first couple of days, it finally got straightened out, and we had no further troubles. Staff was very helpful and accomodating.

The big swimming pool is great - big enough to swim laps in (almost!) At least big enough to exercise on one side while the kids play on the other side.

Breakfast not included, which is too bad - I wish they'd at least offer a continental breakfast as part of the room fee. Breakfast at the restaurant was modestly priced, though. Service in the restaurant was spotty - some good, some not so good.

Wi-fi was SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW at night when everyone was online.

Love the spacious lobby with Western decor.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I had a reservation for the Holiday Inn and due to flight delay arrive after midnight and was told that my reservation was for the day before and the price would be double. I explain stays cross over one day to next as the clock strikes midnight but the clerk would not budge on price or reservation. I ended up getting my money back but also ended up in the middle of the night looking for a hotel room elsewhere. I got the distinct feeling that they just wanted to charge more for the room and tried to sucker me.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
BozemanGSM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, 17 August 2010
The staff of the Holiday Inn would like to apologize for how this incident was handled. We are happy that we were able to refund and remedy the situation. We have changed policy and worked with our staff to ensure that if this type of situation never occurs again. We thank you for your input because without honest customer feedback we cannot make changes that ensure great guest service for future customers.

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

Wyoming
Reviewed 18 January 2010

I stay here maybe once a month, and every time I visit I receive consistently welcoming, energetic service, and a clean room. The lobby is well-taken care of and has excellent design. Great value for a great location as everything in Bozeman and surrounding area is right next door! Try the dining room in the morning--had great potatoes and breakfast burrito when i went last.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sarniajoey
Colorado
Reviewed 1 September 2009

This hotel was a pleasant stop on our trip. It is close to the interstate and still a short trip into downtown. The room was clean and pleasant, the lobby was beautifully done and the common areas were clean. The pool was large and enjoyable, though could have used cleaning. I didn't use the fitness area, but it looked nice and would have worked if we had needed it. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was very good. We would definitely stay at this hotel again. Booked through priceline this hotel was a great deal.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 8 August 2009

We booked our stay in Bozeman through Hotwire, for $89.00which was by fare the best price. Most Hotels/Motels are quoting rates of $130-259.00, which is crazy. However, we still paid far too much for this room. I don’t know how this area justifies these rates, last year we stayed in a Holliday Inn Express for $65.00. We couldn’t even get a motel 8 for 65.00.

The Hotel is older, clean and seemed fine, but don't expect anything else. We had to hall luggage up 2 flights of stares. The room was clean, but bare bones… no microwave, no mini fridge, and dated décor- we could have used some more outlets for computers ect. It was very quiet, I don’t think we heard anything in the room, since we work while we travel, that quiet was very nice.

What didn’t make sense was that we called to extend our stay for one night. Kyle the clerk I spoke to on the phone, at the desk refused to extend our rate, told me to book it with Hotwire. This makes no sense, first Hotwire puts your rate up for bid, so we would have had to gamble and possibly change hotels. I argued with him, that extending my rate was a more profitable option for the hotel, because I would imagine Hotwire takes a percentage of the rate. He argued back that their rate was $129.00 and that was that. I told him I wanted to talk to a manager and he told me there was not a manager to talk too. He then suddenly offered a rate of $99.00; I accepted because I was tired and didn’t want to deal with more aggravation.

My husband went to the desk and asked to have a manager call us. We never heard a word. I would not stay at this Holiday Inn Hotel again, obviously the management is not concerned with customers, has no concept of how to economics. While I appreciate Hotwire is a good way to get a lower rate, it is up to the hotels to know their business, and it makes more sense to extend our rate than split it with Hotwire.

I thought the economy would be teaching us that turn and burn business practices are not sustainable nor are they smart. Keep it up Holiday Inn in Bozeman. I hope you suffer.

Menopausal Testy Traveler.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Middlebury, Vermont
Reviewed 29 July 2009

This Holiday Inn is decent enough but its long hallways that have a stale odor and older decor in the rooms make it less desirable than the newer hotels like Holiday Inn Express or Courtyard by Marriott.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple