“Great iced coffe and great little treats!”
Review of Daily Coffee Bar

Daily Coffee Bar
Ranked #7 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Bozeman
Big Sky, Montana
“Great iced coffe and great little treats!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is my favorite coffee shop in Bozeman. I love going in for an iced mocha and I always get a little something to eat. They have great breakfast quiche and great cookies/cupcakes/brownies. Very clean, fun atmosphere, quick service, and I love the outdoor seating in the summer.

Visited October 2013

Redwood City, California
“Fantastic baked goods”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Our desk clerk at the hotel we were staying at told us about the baked goods from the Daily Coffee Bar. On our way out of town, the idea of snacks for the road sounded good, so we drove over. Even though it was mid afternoon, people were still coming in, and they still had a good assortment. We tried a bunch of things, from cookies, to day-old muffins (heavily discounted). Wonderful flavors, and they had a home-baked taste, not in the least institutional. We'll go back the next time we're in town.

• Visited July 2013
Arlington, VA
“Great Assortment of Home-Baked Goods”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had coffee here a few mornings but what really makes this stand out is the food--specifically the huge assortment of house made bakery goods. It's almost hard to believe that a shop this size can produce the homemade goodies it does day in and day out. And the quality and variety is great. Plus daily specials and homemade paninis!

I think the coffee is just fine. It's FTO but it didn't stand out for me (then again, none of the coffee places in town really stood out--maybe Rockford.) Definitely come here for some sweet goods in the A.M.--the cinnamon rolls are divine. By far my favorite in town. And the service is good. They're a very friendly, earnest bunch serious about making good stuff.

Downside: Not a great place to tool around on the computer. Not even sure if they have wifi. And not a lot of places to sit--I was there in the summer so it seemed like most people preferred sitting outside.

As I was camping in Bridger Canyon, it was very convenient. My spot to work on the computer was Wild Joe's but this was great for the pastry you can grab on the go.

• Visited August 2013
Bozeman, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only Place to get coffee in town”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This really is the only place anyone should go for coffee in Bozeman, not just because the beans are organic but because it's a very welcoming atmosphere as well as very clean! I've been to ALL of the coffee shops in town, really it's not worth it to go anywhere else because this is one of the few places in town that DOES NOT BURN COFFEE BEANS! The International Coffee Traders burns they're coffee beans and sets off my fire alarm in my house every morning they do it(even with the windows closed).The Leaf and Bean is the Second best coffee in town! Really though The Daily on Campus has the best Fruit Bars in town as well as the best breakfast Burrito in town as well as WiFi! The People that work here are some of the friendliest people ever and are soo much fun, I feel like family every time I walk in the door!

• Visited June 2013
“Must have!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

The Daily Coffee Bar on Rouse is great! They make delicious baked goods with a large variety each day. Their coffee, especially their mocha, is so yummy. Highly recommended!