“Inexperienced Manager (Watch out you are not charged twice)”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
Ranked #17 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Seattle, Washington
“Inexperienced Manager (Watch out you are not charged twice)”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel in early July. The hotel is decent although it goes through some construction. I, however, encountered with a payment problem at this hotel and the management of the hotel has not been very cooperative to resolve the issue. I booked this hotel through Corporate Perks where the credit card is charged in advance for the stay but after i checked out I realized the management of the hotel has also charged me again. I have been contacting them several times and every time they promise to reverse the charge and reimburse me. However, this has not been realized yet.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank rombuk74

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
ca
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Easy to find. Quiet. Walking distance to many stores. Nice view. Nearby creek. Nearby jogging trails. Spacious room. Pleasant employees. Plentiful breakfast food/drink choices, including lots of non-dairy creamers for my coffee (a must for me since I'm lactose intolerant) Very nice log cabin decor. Free wifi, Free parking, Free breakfast. I used the pool, spa and gym. My complaints are and the reason I didn't give it 5 stars is; the gym was filthy with chunks of mud on the eliptical machine and wall, the picture was broken and barely hanging and there was thick sticky dust on the machines. The pool and spa were clean enough. The room appeared very clean, my complaints were that there was a moderate amount of mold in the fridge drawer which I mentioned to the head of housekeeping but she did nothing about, a 4 inch tear in the window screen and a 1 foot diameter stain on the carpet. I did notice and was impressed to see that they lift up the mattresses and vacuum them thoroughly before putting them back together to make them. I did not notice any evidence of bedbugs. My number one fear at hotels. Although there were minor issues, I definately would stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor in the middle facing costco. It was quiet because it was opposite the freewa...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Cataula, Georgia
Reviewed 1 July 2012

The property was undergoing renovations, but didn't hamper our stay at all. Room was clean, and the staff was very friendly and responsive to requests. I would suggest that the pool filtration system be serviced, as the pool water was cloudy on both days we were guests.

WA
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This hotel is in a very convenient location - next to Costco for gas and grocery on our way to Yellowstone. Very quiet with comfortable beds. The breakfast was like a gourmet breakfast! We had omelettes, sausages, fresh-made waffles, plus all the continental breakfast stuff. Nice sitting area.

1 Thank travelbuggy123
Wheatland, Wyoming
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Nice hotel, nice enough that we decided to book it on our return trip 9 days later from Banff and were sadly disappointed that the reservation process at this hotel is a joke. We booked a ground floor since we travel with our small dog, and were assured we would get a ground floor with our reservation. We were even told we could get the same room, LOL. They had no ground floor rooms available for us, so what is the point of giving your credit card and reserving a room? Nice place, but will avoid Wingates in the future.

Room Tip: Can't help on this since your reservation won't be honored, maybe a walk in has a better cha...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wyodeb
USA
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Had a little difficult time finding it as were in downtown Bozeman but it was worth the hunt. Good breakfast, quiet stay

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 June 2012

During two stays at the Bozeman Wingate, my wife and I were very happy with the hotel. Everything was clean and nice, breakfast was excellent, and the staff were just exceptionally helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business