“Nice place for 1 nighter”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Spokane, Washington
“Nice place for 1 nighter”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean and comfortable. They had an upgrade available for platinum member. Wireless Internet was above average. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. All staff was very helpful. Location was nice because there was a walking trail only 2 miles away through a beautiful canyon.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Tigard, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very friendly. The continental breakfasts are really good...cheese omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, pancakes, yogurt, a selection of cereals, fresh fruit and hot cinnamon rolls! My only complaint was the door to our room. We arrived at about 10 pm and had to make several trips out to the car. The door was terribly squeaky. I did go down to the front desk to ask if they had some WD-40, but the maintenance people had already gone home. I felt terribly guilty every time we had to open and close the door to our room! Our room seemed to be the only one with this problem.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynette V
HIEBozeman, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Lynette,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel! We appreciate guest feedback so that we may be able to correct any issues that occur during your stay, we have corrected the issue with your door. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and staff! We hope to see you again in the beautiful Bozeman, Montana!
Los Altos, California
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after a trip to the parks before heading to airport. Hotel was well appointed and rooms were clean and spacious. Highly touted breakfast lived up to its billing and was awesome considering included in rate. There are numerous dining and shopping options within a few minutes drive which is a big plus. Staff was very friendly and helpful (front desk clerk brought up our rollaway bed when housekeeping was occupied). Lots of hotel choices in this area but this one should be top of your list.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Elk Grove, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We recently stayed here on our way to Yellowstone. Everything was perfect! The receptionists were very friendly and helpful. As for our room, it was comfortable and spacious. It was also very quiet. The breakfast was perfect as well. Thew indoor pool was beautiful, but unfortunately we did not get a chance to use it. We will defiantly stay here again the next time we are in Bozeman.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank montanagirl1986
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here for my nephews wedding. The room was very nice and the staff was, for the most part very helpful. I rated the service a 2 because prior to arriving at the hotel we had a family emergency and my father was already staying in the hotel. They would not connect me with his room because of privacy laws. I understand that but I was told they called his room several times and sent the porter to knock on his door. He was in the room and was awake and not once did they attempt to contact him as stated. I was told by the clerk at the desk that she would shack the breakfast room. She never did because the phone kept her busy. She never sent the porter to the breakfast room either. I believed her that she could not get away until I arrived and saw that the breakfast room is in full view if the front desk. I finally was able to talk to him as I called on my 5th attempt and as I described what he looked like he walked by the desk. I am convinced that the clerk would have never contacted him. Other than that one person, the staff was great. The beds were great and the room was clean. I would probably not stay there again simply because I prefer to do business with businesses with better service.

• Stayed May 2014
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We arrived very late one night and were pleased to see a fire in the big rock fireplace. The receptionist checked us in promptly and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was adequate, in a compact space; lots of folks and the mood was happy. We'd stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sarah A
Clarksville, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed two nights and were right at home. Friendly staff, nice room. Good service. Breakfast was especially good. Mona (I believe her name is) keeps food well stocked and the dining area spotless. We even had bacon one morning.

Room Tip: We stayed on third floor. Nice and quiet.