“A Great Place To Stay In This Great City”
Review of Ramada Bozeman

Ramada Bozeman
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Innisfail, Canada
“A Great Place To Stay In This Great City”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We arrived here very late at night after getting lost on our way to Bozeman. Thankfully the staff were fine with this and getting our room was no problem at all. Our room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was great. The pool was nice, one notably good thing about it was that it was heated, which is nicer than a cold pool. I enjoyed the waterslide and the exercise equipment in the fitness room was a delight as well. I would come back again.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel is very quiet, get a room here if you can.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Eric S, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for providing a review. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy most of our amenities, including our fitness room. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nice indoor small pool with slide, so this is good for the kiddos. Breakfast is a complimentary continental. Small but decent. They do have a computer for you to use, which is not always available in this area of the country. My biggest beef was with the room. Although spacious with two big beds and clean, there were no working lights. When we called the desk, the night clerk somewhat giggle and said "Not much I can do"... "do yo want me to bring a light bulb?".. Then of course, no one ever should up. The morning staff was nicer and took some money off of the bill, but we got dressed in the dark.. :(

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry that we failed to meet your needs. It is unacceptable for a guest service agent to respond to your request in that way. It was not a difficult request and we should have been able to deliver light bulbs immediately. I have addressed this with our staff and expect them to respond to every request and to call for assistance if necessary. Thank you again for sharing your concerns. We hope we can show you that we have improved during your next visit.
Utah
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a relatively ordinary hotel but a great place to stay all the same. I gave this review only a three out of five because of their policy on cancellation. First of all, the room was VERY clean and nice--well outfitted and many amenities such as coffee in the room and breakfast. But while there my brother had a seizure. We wanted to cancel the second day well in advance but their policy is no cancellations. I would think that a 24 hour cancellation policy would not be unreasonable. With two rooms it amounted to about $200 down the drain. If you know there is no way you're going to cancel, and you just need a nice, clean place to sleep, then by all means book this place. If not, only book one day at a time. You might have to move around a little, but you might be able to save some money. That's pretty important to me. In addition, we were on the ground floor and there was some noise above us, but nothing that kept us awake.

Room Tip: This room is about a 2-hour drive from the north entrance to Yellowstone. It is a beautiful drive a...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank beearr
Thank you for your review and for your helpful comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and found it to be clean and comfortable. However, I was surprised to read about your experience and want to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We have a 4pm cancellation policy, so I am not sure why you were told it was 24 hours. I can only imagine that one of our newer desk agents misunderstood the policy or your request. For future reference, guests can cancel their room reservations up to 4pm on the day of the reservation. Once again, I apologize for your inconvenience and hope we can make it up to you the next time you are in Bozeman.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2014

First of all I have to say that the reception and management are great. We stayed 2 nights.

I am used to staying in Ramada in UK and Europe and it is quite a high standard. I stayed at 2 Ramadas in USA and the Brand is nowhere near the same. This is a pet friendly hotel which I usually avoid so the smell of dog was not inviting to me.

Otherwise the room seemed clean with 2 large beds and a nice large modern bathroom. The walls are very thin and we had noisy neighbours both on the same floor and above us - not the same insulation you would find in most hotels.

Location is great - just 5 mins drive to Bozeman - I recommend the Montona Meatloaf at the Montona Ale Works

Room Tip: I would ask for an upstairs room if you are able to carry suitcases to avoid the noise level you mig...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review and for your nice comments about our staff. We are a family run company with three other motels in Montana. We try to hold ourselves to a higher standard than other motels, regardless of the brand. Please visit us again the next time you are in the area.
La Center, Washington
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a nice hotel, older but very well maintained. The room was spotlessly clean, with every extra you might need available. The kids loved the pool which had a water slide in it, and we were content with the breakfast in the morning, which did include waffles as well. I think we got a good value (internet rate) and the employees were very helpful and friendly. Our room was quiet, we slept well, and everything was great. Good value.

Room Tip: The pool is on the main floor at the far end of the hotel, so if you have kids, try to get on that e...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for writing such a detailed review. I am glad we met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. We do offer the lowest rate guarantee when people call us directly, so please consider giving us a call to book your next stay. That way you can make any requests at that time.