Hampton Inn Bozeman
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$98
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$125
ComfortSuites
US$139
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$113
US$111
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$165
US$348
All reviewsroom was clean and comfortablebeautiful lobbybreakfast areagreat place to staypleasant stayfree shuttlerental carshuttle serviceairport shuttlefresh fruitgood nights sleepexcellent hotelfitness centercookieslong drivebusiness centerhot tub
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I am a Hilton diamond member and have stayed in dozens of Hamptons, Hilton Garden Inns, Homewoods, etc. Although this hotel is fine, rooms clean, bed comfy etc., it is only so-so compared to other Hamptons I have stayed at. My Hilton honors preferences state that I like rooms on a high floor away from the elevator..they put me right next to the elevator and ice machine, although the noise wasn't bad in the evening. Staff were polite, but not over-the-top friendly. As a Diamond member, you are supposed to be greeted as such when you check in...no big deal to me really..but that didn't happen either. I'm not saying the hotel is bad in any way, just that I've stayed in way better Hamptons.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the non- freeway side for a nicer view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank bobbymcsnoddy
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We're traveling from MI and have stayed at a few hotels already. With 3 children and two adults we try to find something that will provide a breakfast in the price of the hotel. All the places that we have stayed have been decent and have included a breakfast, but this hotel has everything! The moment we stepped in we were greeted very pleasantly by Tomas. He also took the time to offer suggestions of places we may want to see on the way to Seattle. The decor is nice with a lodge type of feel, very airy, with large windows in the front and the back overlooking the mountains. The room was pretty roomy. The bedding was cozy and there were plenty of electrical outlets for charging cameras, phones, ipods, etc. The hotel will provide little necessities free of charge if you have forgotten something. (e.g.- toothbrush, shaving cream). The breakfast had a huge selection from the basic cereal, juice, pastries to scrambled eggs with ham and fried potatoes and waffles. It was delicious! There is also a large pool area with views of the mountains and a nice exercise room. I only wish this hotel were closer to MI, I would love to visit it often!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed in Bozeman after driving over 12 hours from Colorado. So, I was very happy to arrive and check-in quickly.

My king room was big (for a Hampton). Finding the hotel was very easy, as it is right off I-90. I woke up late and missed breakfast. But, it was fine because there are many local restaurants nearby. I tried Clark's Fork, which was amazing. They offer many healthy breakfast and lunch items, with consideration for sustainability and nutrition. It's a very neat atmosphere as well.

It is a great place off I-90 if you're just passing through or planning to stay for a few days - not far for students visiting MSU either.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Wow, we were saved in the nicest way by the staff at the Hampton Inn in Bozeman , Montana!!! It seems we cruised through there, driving a huge U-Haul and towing a car, during Graduation Weekend!! All of the hotels in town were booked! When we found the Hampton Inn, we were "looking" with the help of a "smart phone", they had one room left! The front desk person was very courteous, helpful and sympathetic! The parking lot was set up so that parking for our complicated rig was accommodating and easy to maneuver! The room was fairly close to the parking. They offer you a "free" drink coupon, note to the drinkers of which I am not, it'a buy one get one free, just so you know. The bar area was nice, clean and non-smoking, the in-house restaurant seemed very nice. They were undergoing some renovations so the hallways were a bit tacky as they were replacing the carpeting, lucky for the next bunch of visitors!! Now, about the room...It was lovely! I am used to using barebones but efficient motels while traveling due to expenses. This room was over twice what I usually pay, still not an expensive amount, and it was worth every dollar!! The beds were fantastic, really comfortable, with fabulous pillows!! The bathroom had really thick fluffy towels and all the amenities of a posh hotel! The room was quiet, we travel with a fan which helps too! All-in-all, it was such a relief and restful so we got an early start the next morning!! PS: it is within walking distance of a great Mexican Food restaurant, BBQ and many others!!

Room Tip: Room service was available and the restaurant and bar were open late, we just didn't use them.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Streak333
Reviewed 5 February 2012

This Hampton Inn is new and very conveniently located near downtown Bozeman (10 minute drive), I90, and the airport. The rooms are pretty standard, new Hampton Inn and the breakfast is a nice plus.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family