My husband and I, together with our daughter stayed at The Hampton Inn for two nights, one on arrival in Bozeman and one as we were leaving 2 weeks later. The rooms were large, and the beds were amongst the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Bed sheets were lovely and fresh. Reception staff were efficient booking us in, and gave us some excellent advice about places to eat, one cheap and cheerful and the other a bit more special. Hotel located in a good position not far from Bozeman Airport. Breakfast was more than ample, with plenty of choice of cereals, fruit, huge waffles and a selection of other hot food. Coffee and other hot drinks were available from Reception area at all times of the day. On our second visit we were greeted by the smell, and taste, of freshly cooked white chocolate cookies.......a bit hit with us all! There is a small swimming pool and hot tub. The wi fi internet worked well. Would definitely use this chain again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Bozeman hotel in Bozeman, MT is near Montana State University (3 miles away), and offers a free and hot breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, as well as free airport shuttle services. Other amenities at Hampton Inn Bozeman include: an indoor pool with whirlpool spa, fully-equipped fitness room, meeting room space and a complimentary 24-hr business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Bozeman Montana