Hampton Inn Bozeman
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)
Rodeway Inn(Bozeman)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was clean and comfortablebeautiful lobbybreakfast areagreat place to staypleasant stayfree shuttlerental carshuttle serviceairport shuttlefresh fruitgood nights sleepexcellent hotelfitness centercookieslong drivebusiness centerhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed her for business several times and again this last week. The hotel is quiet, clean and not near railroad tracks!!!!!!!!! It is very convenient to Main Street businesses, MSU, and airport. I would stay here for both business and leisure. Pool is nice and fitness room is adequate for a small hotel. I thought the staff was very friendly, the common area is very clean and my room was spotless. I arrived at noon and they still managed to check me in well before normal check-in time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

pricey for what you get, may have been the events of the weekend going on when we were there. close to some resturants, fast food and gas stations were walking distance. easy hiway access. lots parking , decor needs updating. papers and guides available. fairly quiet local good for all groups or ages nothing more to say to fill up this space character min could be less for review requirement

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hotel staff was unwilling to extend my reservation, even though there were three rooms available and left in reserve. That's a poor way to treat a Hilton Honors member and I will be taking this into account when choosing a hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc B
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

I am sorry we were not able to extend your stay. Our system showed us overbooked and did not show a reserve of 3 rooms because we do not keep a reserve of rooms. As a manager I cannot take another room from a guest that has reserved their room in advance and have them arrive after traveling all day only to find out they don't have a room in a town that is pretty much booked up solid all summer. We always do our best to help our guests in any way we can, but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out. I'm here to provide a service to travelers and I hate having to turn people away, especially if it's one who has already stayed previous nights with us.. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Hi, I would have given this hotel 4 stars, except that we missed the free breakfast entirely, by having to make a 7:17 a.m. flight after dropping off our rental car. What I will say is that the hotel is very clean and lovely. The rooms are very nice, and we had 2 queen beds. The only problems we experienced were: 1) The bed jiggled a lot everytime the other person would move or roll over, and 2) the chemicals on the pillows made my eyes burn and turn red. Not TOOO bad, but definitely not fun, either. On the upside, this hotel is located across the street from a huge Walmart,
near some good-looking eateries, does not allow pets (great for those who have allergies) and is only about 10 mins. from the Bozeman-Yellowstone Airport.

Room Tip: We did not have time to use the restaurant nor room service, so don't feel we can comment on that.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Had a great stay at the Bozeman Hampton Inn. Great location, accommodations, and staff. Definitely would stay here again. Breakfast was good, fitness center was great and the hotel room was very clean. Keep up the good work, everybody!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family