Loud: the noise from the room above was horrible. If you stay here, get the second floor or move on down the road. If you have hearing issues, move on, they capped the volume on the tv pretty low considering the noise we had above us. If they didn't cap the tv volume, your neighbors would be overrun with what you are watching. Horrible breakfast: the fruit looked really bad, not ripe and/or bruised; the scrambled eggs were gross, watery and weird tasting. The shower had barely adequate water temp & pressure. Thus it was extremely overpriced, this hotel should charge no more than $75 considering the quality of everything. It felt like we were in a little fancier motel 6, save your money and stay in a motel 6, at least you know what to expect there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Bozeman hotel in Bozeman, MT is near Montana State University (3 miles away), and offers a free and hot breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, as well as free airport shuttle services. Other amenities at Hampton Inn Bozeman include: an indoor pool with whirlpool spa, fully-equipped fitness room, meeting room space and a complimentary 24-hr business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Bozeman Montana