Hampton Inn Bozeman
US$141
US$127
HIExpress.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$118
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$118
ComfortSuites
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$145
US$113
US$112
US$128
US$116
US$562
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was clean and comfortablebeautiful lobbybreakfast areagreat place to staypleasant stayfree shuttlerental carshuttle serviceairport shuttlefresh fruitgood nights sleepexcellent hotelfitness centercookieslong drivebusiness centerhot tub
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stop here at least once a year on our annual migration across country. After a long days drive, this is a perfect stop. Good breakfast, helpful staff, comfortable hotel. We also highly recommend the Famous Dave;s BBQ restaurant an easy walk from the hotel.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Everything was great. I have stayed here a few times when visiting Bozeman, Montana for work. Each stay was comfortable. I was able to get work done in the evening. The pillows are awesome there. The breakfast was very good and easy for taking and eating on the fly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I loved the cleanliness of the room. the bed was very comfortable. The staff were pleasant although the breakfast staff didn't smile or try to make you feel welcome. the location was convenient. pool was warm although small but my grandchildren loved playing in the water.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I love staying at the Hampton Inn! I love the care they take with the cleanliness of the rooms. I especially love the hotel beds!, they are so, so comfortable. I have always tried to stay at a Hampton Inn whenever I'm traveling, and so matter what city I'm in, I am always very pleased with my stay.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Most hotels have that "professional courtesy" greeting you at the front desk, and maybe elsewhere. Hampton staff, have a smile and deameanor that gives you a great feeling of truly being welcomed. They (from front desk, to service, to housekeeping) give a warm smile and ask if you need/want anything; they say: "We're glad to have you with us." In turn, makes me want to return to the Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple