“Not the best Fairfield we've stayed in”

Fairfield Inn Bozeman
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 26 July 2011

It was clean, but the beds were not great. They only carried the absolute requirements for the franchise for the breakfast buffet. We also requested a roll away bed and it was there but the room wasn't big enough to accomodate it. Also, had to go back to the front desk to ask for more towels. Only one person was working and had to be called to the front desk every time I needed something - but was helpful when called. This same man was there the next morning running the desk and the breakfast buffet. Needless to say, the buffet was neglected and we had to clean off a table to eat at. Usually these places have another person in charge of the buffet. This place definitely needed that person!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank mihockeymom15

Reviewed 4 July 2011

Marriott has been building a lot of new Fairfields, but the hotel in Bozeman is not one of the newest ones. Although clean and comfortable, it is starting to show its age. However, Amanda the front desk clerk, went out of her way to take care of us even though she was the only one on duty. She brought up a rollaway bed and later brought up an extra blanket, all with a smile and a cheerful attitude. I would have no hesitation staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank steve_costa_mesa
Reviewed 30 June 2011

If you've read any of my other reviews you know that I tend to stay at motels in the $20 (yes $20) to $50 range, so this was at/over my max price.

BUT, when I found out that the Days Inn price (tonight) was not $49, but $129 ... the Super 8 price was not $49 but $59 ... and the Rodeway inn was ... Our corp pricing with the Fairfield looked really good.

Great help at the front desk, room was everything I expect for a $100+ room, attention to details. So it met (and exceeded) my basic needs, clean, quiet and hot water :)

But no 'extra's' in the room (No fridge/micro). Sounded like they were going to have a good breakfast but I was gone early ...

McD's is next door :(
Panda Buffet is three doors down, good FRESH food. Lots of people, fast turnover of food. For anything else you'll need to drive or order in.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Very very comfortable. The staff was wonderful very nice. Everything you would expect for a marriott to be. Clean rooms, i couldn't find dust ANYWHERE. Didn't care to much for the scarfs at the end of the bed. Needed to be updated a lil. Everything else was perfect!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2011

This was my first time in Bozeman but not my last. I will be visiting bi-monthly throughout 2011. I will return back to this hotel. The employees were super friendly and provided me with genuine smiles throughout my stay. The furniture is old (time to replace) but the room was very clean and bed was new (great mattress and lots of pillows). What makes this hotel stand out is the people who work there. They are very accommodating and seem to actually care about whether I am happy or not. That to me is hospitality!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2010

Staff was super friendly, The General manager, Dale, gave us a personalized Christmas card and cookies when we arrived to check in! We were surprised to find out that all guests have free access to Gold's Gym nearby. It's not the newest hotel in Bozeman but it is clean, comfortable and quiet. Most of all, we felt very welcomed. Kudos to the manager and staff!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2010

I found the customer service at the Fairfield Inn Bozeman to be terrible. I reserved a room with a crib, because I was travelling with a 7 month old infant. I called the hotel directly a few days before my visit to re-confirm crib availability. When I arrived, they gave me a crib that they told me was broken, and which the desk attendant was unable to assemble due to its being broken. They told me they had no other cribs for me, and were unwilling to make other arrangements, to let me speak with a manager, or to compensate me for the cost of my room due to the inconvenience they created (my son had to sleep on the floor in his carseat all night). I found them to be very unfriendly and unhelpful - a terrible experience.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family