“Just OK”

Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Just OK”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed here on the way to join a hiking trip, and it was just ok; not great. It wasn't expensive, which is a good thing, and it was clean, but it was slightly run down (for example, the screen on my window was torn). It is easy walking distance to Main street which is a plus, and you can walk to Walmart which came in handy for last minute purchases for my trip. They also have a pretty good breakfast (though it gets mobbed). But on the way back out of town, I stayed at the Best Western, which is head and shoulders above this; I wouldn't stay here again as there are a lot of choices right at this intersection which are probably better.

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the hotel. I was on the front overlooking the parking lot and it was really...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
white salmon wa
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Very good motel, front desk people were very nice. Rooms were nice and clean. We had double beds , adequate amenities . We walked to an applebees, and there's a kmart and a few more stores in that area. Computers for guests worked good. There was a nice pool and workout room, didnt go in cause I was tired, but it looked nice. Continental breakfast was good , lobby was very pretty.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This was a very clean room with fantastic service from the front desk as well. They had a nice pool area and exercise room that our whole family could enjoy. Breakfast was excellent and really, we'd stay there again in a heartbeat. We've stayed in 5 Choice hotels this summer, and this was definitely the nicest. Really good value for the price.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Pueblo, CO
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I've stayed in this property several times over the last five years. The staff has maintained it fairly well. Good things like a large breakfast room and large lobby area are present. The rooms are fairly large with nice bedding and they are clean. The televisions have not been updated, no wide screens are available. Plenty of restaurants are nearby, with a Famous Daves BBQ across the street. There is also a large Walmart Superstore behind the hotel. Rack rates are usually under $100 and the staff is friendly. I would recommend this to anyone fortunate enough to visit the Bozeman area. It is a wonderful area to visit!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Iowa
Reviewed 10 June 2011

My family of 6 stayed here on night 7 of our vacation. We had a huge room with 3 queen beds, 2 bathrooms, and 2 couches (one pull-out) at a great rate (around $100). The kids loved all the space, and we loved that everything was so clean and comfortable. The staff was so friendly and very helpful with directions, change for the guest laundry, and just anything we needed help with. The breakfast had a great selection and a large room with plenty of tables. Our stay was perfect...wish we could have had a room & staff like this for our entire trip!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JenniB24
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 7 June 2011

excellent in every respect- large room- clean- great wi fi- friendly front desk - cant ask for more - and all at a great price

Room Tip: king bed room is an excellent choice
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I always try and stay at Comfort Inn Suites or Comfort Inns but I've had my first bad experience at this location. The desk lamp would not work at all so I had to read sitting up in the bed. There is a gap wide enough at the top, bottom and door handle side of the door that literally lite up my room when I turned out the lights to go to sleep. The hotel slops and I was on the first floor which is under the mail floor and my heating unit was so high up on the wall I couldn't see the controls with the use of a chair (I am 5'4"). The staff was friendly and the breakfast selection was good plus the eating facility is larger than most. I would not recommend this Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: There's lots of hotels in the area.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo