“typical Comfort Inn hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We had a typical Comfort Inn experience, which is a good thing. Our experience has been that staying in Comfort Inns is dependably adequate, clean, roomy, and comfortable. Breakfast was okay as always. They offer a good selection of food and a roomy place in which to eat it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I could focus my review on what this hotel is not, but that wouldn't be very helpful. Although in theory I would love to always stay in a 5 star hotel, there are times that a 2-3 star is what you can afford, or what's available. My recent stay at the Bozeman Comfort Inn was during one of those times. That said, I was very satisfied with my stay. My room was clean, the bedding was adequate and comfortable. The air conditioning worked well (it was pretty hot while we were there), and considering it was near the freeway, a busy arterial, and the Walmart parking lot, the room was pretty quiet.
I was dropping my son off at college and campus was about 5 minutes away. Walmart is next door, as is a convenience store. Famous Dave's Barbeque is across the street.
This was the first of several times I will be visiting Bozeman over the next few years and I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed here on the way to join a hiking trip, and it was just ok; not great. It wasn't expensive, which is a good thing, and it was clean, but it was slightly run down (for example, the screen on my window was torn). It is easy walking distance to Main street which is a plus, and you can walk to Walmart which came in handy for last minute purchases for my trip. They also have a pretty good breakfast (though it gets mobbed). But on the way back out of town, I stayed at the Best Western, which is head and shoulders above this; I wouldn't stay here again as there are a lot of choices right at this intersection which are probably better.

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the hotel. I was on the front overlooking the parking lot and it was really...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Very good motel, front desk people were very nice. Rooms were nice and clean. We had double beds , adequate amenities . We walked to an applebees, and there's a kmart and a few more stores in that area. Computers for guests worked good. There was a nice pool and workout room, didnt go in cause I was tired, but it looked nice. Continental breakfast was good , lobby was very pretty.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This was a very clean room with fantastic service from the front desk as well. They had a nice pool area and exercise room that our whole family could enjoy. Breakfast was excellent and really, we'd stay there again in a heartbeat. We've stayed in 5 Choice hotels this summer, and this was definitely the nicest. Really good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I've stayed in this property several times over the last five years. The staff has maintained it fairly well. Good things like a large breakfast room and large lobby area are present. The rooms are fairly large with nice bedding and they are clean. The televisions have not been updated, no wide screens are available. Plenty of restaurants are nearby, with a Famous Daves BBQ across the street. There is also a large Walmart Superstore behind the hotel. Rack rates are usually under $100 and the staff is friendly. I would recommend this to anyone fortunate enough to visit the Bozeman area. It is a wonderful area to visit!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2011

My family of 6 stayed here on night 7 of our vacation. We had a huge room with 3 queen beds, 2 bathrooms, and 2 couches (one pull-out) at a great rate (around $100). The kids loved all the space, and we loved that everything was so clean and comfortable. The staff was so friendly and very helpful with directions, change for the guest laundry, and just anything we needed help with. The breakfast had a great selection and a large room with plenty of tables. Our stay was perfect...wish we could have had a room & staff like this for our entire trip!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family