“Beat my expectation”

Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
VA
“Beat my expectation”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

The hotel room seems to be renovated lately, very clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, fruit, yogurt, egg, etc. The pool looks very nice. We got there late and did not have time to check it out. The 1st floor is kind of on the half basement level which made me feel a little weird. There is a Walmart super center next to the hotel, which is very convenient. Overall, it's a pretty nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

A good inn with very clean rooms, comfortable beds and just the perfect place to end our vacation before leaving Montana. Check in was a breeze. Very good internet service with multiple comfort inn hotspots to pick. Definitely recommend it.

Stayed September 2012
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I find it difficult to understand that a large hotel chain is rendered helpless when their computer crashes. This is what happened at the Comfort Inn Bozeman, Montana on Aug 31, 2012. My son travelling for 12 hours from Seatle, Washington to Champaign, Illinois called me while in route to help him book a hotel. We decided that his best chance was in Bozeman or Livingston Montana. I called the international Choice hotels number and they informed me that after midnight you need to call the hotel direct and online was also not possible after midnight. So I told him I would call and set up so he set GPS for the Comfort Inn. I called the hotel and Sheila said that it was impossible to book anyone in as their computer had crashed. I asked if in this case they could take my son's credit number and settle in the morning when presumably their computer would be back up? No - not able to do. I informed her that he would be there in a half hour and would hopefully get accommodation as I had already tried other hotels and they were booked up and theirs seemed the only one with rooms. Once my son showed up they again insisted they could not help him. WOW. - no compassion for a weary traveller. My wife checked one more hotel Day's Inn and found they had one room - smoking left. Not much more needs to be said. I registered a complaint with Choice Hotels and now awaiting an answer.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Terry L
Alaska
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The room was above average, but the staff was beyond exceptional-especially the morning staff. I had the chance to do laundry, even though I didn't check in until 10pm and woke up to an amazing breakfast where the staff greeted me. The pool was undergoing additional traction surfacing to protect from slipping, but they still allowed me to swim before I had to checkout, and were very gracious about it. I encountered several housekeepers in the hallways and they all greeted me and made me feel very welcome. Overall, my stay was extremely pleasant!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

The rooms are very clean, and larger than average. Comfortable beds clean linens. Average morning breakfast with waffles, muffins, eggs, sasuge. Very helpful staff. We will definitly stay here again on our next trip to Bozeman.

• Stayed August 2012
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 21 July 2012

the rooms were large ,had everything we needed in them..they wouldn't give an AAA discount because it was a week-end and they were getting booked up ! although we were by a main door ,we didn't hear any noise..had a good night's sleep !..

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We weren't really expecting much, but were pleasantly surprised. The room was large with all of the amenities. Clean bath and linens. Arrived at 10p, still lots of activity in the parking lot and hotel. Looked like every room was occupied. Bed was a bit hard for me, but linens and blankets were clean.Nice breakfast, although the room was crowded! It was a Saturday, so we somewhat expected it. The hostess in the breakfast room was awesome! She as working her tail off to see that every thing was filled and wiped up. Fresh fruit, juices and waffles, eggs sausage etc. The only criticism I have is the eggs...they were either premixed or reconstituted...not very good. But an A for effort here. A very enjoyable spot to stay. They have a laundry, pool and exercise room, none of which we used, but they were being used by lots of others!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the front of the hotel. They have a convention center built on to the back of th...