“Brand Spankin' New!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I Cant believe I'm writing a review for a Comfort Inn and Suites, but... We just stayed at a beautiful brand new ( just opened two months ago)hotel in Bozeman. It was beautiful, we felt like we were staying in a boutique hotel in a city. King bed was super comfy, they give you pillow firmness choices !!! A separate suite area with a sectional, great flat screen TV, walk in shower, no tub, very sleek and modern. best of all was the free hot breakfast, real scrambled eggs and bacon, yogurt, assorted cereals, cakes, muffins, oatmeal, etc. All for 130.00 a night. If you're looking for a good standard, skip the Holiday Inn and go the the comfort inn!

Room Tip: Wasn't a bad room in the place! Beautiful, clean, and friendly service.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Among all motels I have ever stayed in, the best! Friendly, clean, made to order breakfast.... Only wish Comfort in would quit the charge for the safe which we are supposed to get a refund at checkout, if you read the fine print and remember to do it. Not much, but an annoyance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you very much for the positive response! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here - one side note - we actually do not have safes in our rooms - I completely agree with you, the safe charge is an annoyance, which is why we choose not to participate in that program...

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had a last minute change of plans, and ended our stay near Yellowstone National Park a day early. We found on the Comfort Inn website that they had 2 rooms available for that night, which amazed us! (It was late August). We selected a 2 queen bed suite, because the rate was the same as a 1 king bed room! The suite was AWESOME! Very clean, spacious, nice couch to watch TV in the evening, another TV in the bedroom, fridge, microwave, and wet bar. The staff was super nice, too. The location was fantastic... freeway close, right next to a Walmart, and we walked to Applebee's for dinner. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you very much for the positive response! I hope the rest of your trip around Bozeman and Yellowstone was all you had hoped for...

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The room was large and clean. Breakfast was complete with hot and cold items. There was actual scrambled eggs and sausage. Wait staff was friendly. Close to downtown and Wal Mart. Right off the highway. Parking was normal sized spaces. (I hate cramped spots) There was plenty of room. Go to Montana Ale House and Bacchus Pub!!!! They are just a few minutes away. There was a Chinese tour bus there for Yellowstone that provided entertainment at breakfast. Not a nuisance, but entertaining. Great spot to head to Yellowstone, but I recommend staying a full day in Bozeman to sample the beer and chill.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn, and all that Bozeman has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

it was nice, convenient to restraunts and walmart.Nothin special, was clean and staff very helpful, . A little confusing locating things. Was the most expensive of the hotels per night we had to stay at.But was trying to stay with my choice hotels.(only found out later all the promotions I thought I was getting by the first hotel in ark that signed me up,I actually had not been getting.was not told I had to book each hotel and room online or by phone to get the 2 stay promotions. The staff here explained after purchase)would have changed alot of the choices we took along the way if had known.At least this staff explained the actual promotions ins and outs..had expected numerous gift cards for every two nights.Tv stopped working and staff was at the room in minutes to reset. So staff was far and beyond helpful

Room Tip: walking distance to stores and restraunts. pet friendly
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This Comfort Inn is a conundrum. With a bunch of positives and some big negatives it's hard to know what to say about this hotel. So, I'll just go with what I know.

Positives:
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Decent breakfast, but get there early.
Rooms are quiet despite the hotel being full every night.
Bed didn't kill my back, which is rare and great.

The Negatives:
The internet not working consistently was a huge problem for me and the work I had to do.
Room key wouldn't work 3 out of the 5 days we were there. Yes, I'm aware of all the tricks to not to demagnetize it and it still wouldn't work.

Overall, it wasn't a bad week, and it's not a bad hotel. But for the money it cost to stay there I expect an experience that matches the cost regardless of the season.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Although we were in our room for less than 9 hours, I did want to leave a review. We had a huge room. I mean huge. We had space for a sectional in the free space we had. The king bed was comfortable, and the sink area was big and outside the tub/toilet room. They had two computers for guest use, but they really should replace the old decrepit one that froze up every time I tried to get on the internet. Luckily the nice gentleman using the other, newer, faster one let me borrow it to print out my boarding passes. The only major complaint was the main floor smelled VERY STRONGLY of chlorine from the pool which is right off the lobby. The decor was kind of eighties, but all in all a good value and ten minutes from the airport. Walmart is right behind it and Famous Dave's beside it. However, if you are in the area, go to, or have delivered (as we did) Carino's. Get the Bacon Macaroni and Cheese. You will thank me, I promise!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple