“Great Place After Nights of Camping Out”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Even though this is a chain hotel, touches of Montana are felt here. The lobby is large and open and has a hint of a timber lodge. The rooms are well furnished and clean as to be expected from a Comfort Inn. There is a small indoor pool and it has later hours than most hotels. Continental breakfast was good, but not memorable.
I asked the desk about a short morning run and they didn't know of any routes. A nice run will head north over the Interstate and down to Cherry Creek Park, then there are trails in the East Gallatin Recreation Area.
The hotel is out in the far corner of Bozeman away from Yellowstone and by the Interstate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for the nice comments, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here after camping. I am sorry you did not find our breakfast memorable - in the last few weeks we actually went to made from scratch muffins - we bake them fresh every day, so if you find your self back in Bozeman, stop on in - should be a more memorable breakfast experience!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The staff were friendly and accomodating, the room was very clean, and the breakfast suited all of our needs - all at a very reasonable price! It is a little noisy because we had a room near the lobby/pool/fitness room so I would request one further away next time. We didn't spend too much time at the hotel so it was a perfect place for some R&R after a long day. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: Request a room away from the lobby/pool/fitness room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

All things considered this hotel rates an excellent score. By far the most impressive aspect of this hotel was the cleanliness of the breakfast area, and the overall quality of the breakfast. From presentation to freshness and tastiness this was a memorable continental breakfast. I was so impressed I complimented the staff person that prepares the breakfast and cleans the breakfast facility, as well as leaving a tip. I really appreciated the efforts of the breakfast staff.

The remainder of the hotel, including the rooms, was generally good. The staff was friendly, helpful, and generally on top of things. The cleanliness of the rooms was good. The nights sleep was quiet and comfortable. I would stay at this hotel again. The only negative, and this was true of most of the hotels in Montana, was the rate. Granted we were traveling in prime time, but this hotel and many of the other Montana hotels were taking things just a bit too far with their rates.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you very much for our positive feedback. We are fortunate to have a person such as Shandra in our breakfast room - she takes a lot of pride in her job, and in keeping the breakfast room clean and hospitable. I will be sure to pass your comments on to her!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This would be my second or third time here and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I have been across the street but found this fine hotel and now is my home away from home when in the area! Staff is always great, friendly and outgoing. (wish I could remember) all there names, but thanks to you all ! Rooms are very clean and up to date! I will recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: If you have the chance ask for a room towards the back of the hotel with a balcony if available. The...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your positive opinion of the Comfort Inn. I am glad you have had so many positive experiences here - hopefully this will continue for years to come!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The front desk staff and housekeeping when we had a problem were efficient, friendly and cheerful. They took care of our problem immediately. The room had been very well-cleaned. I would give them a 5 for both of those. The beds were comfortable, not "plush", but definitely comfortable.
We asked for a suite because while I was working, my husband would be relaxing. The first room was very large, with one queen in the main portion of the room and the other in an alcove across from it. There was a very hard, uncomfortable double sofa bed against a wall. That, along with the straight backed "table" chair was the seating in the room. The television was at 90 degrees from both beds and the sofa bed. So to watch the Saturday college football games, my husband had to put the table chair in the middle of the room facing the TV.
The toilet seat cracked the first time it was used and they didn't have a replacement. They were extremely nice about it; and when they didn't have a replacement, they moved us to a suite with an actual closing-door bedroom that was a much better arrangement. This room had the same hard sofa bed for seating.
The fridge was cold, which some room fridges aren't and the microwave worked well. Standard hall and room next door noise.
The only problem I had was the quality of the furnishings for the price we paid. If I had not been attending a meeting there, we would have stayed somewhere else for the price. Watch the reviews - I think some people have confused the Comfort Inn and Comfort Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a "suite", you need to clarify exactly what the room arrangement is...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Thank you very much for the feedback...

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This hotel has a friendly and efficient staff. It was busy when we checked in (we did not have a reservation). They acknowledged us and that was great. It didn't take that long to get our room. The room was comfortable, very clean, and just met all our needs. We slept very well and did not hear any noise in the halls. The breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Sounds like everything was to your liking, I am glad you chose us, and hope you return if you find yourself back in Bozeman in the future!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I Cant believe I'm writing a review for a Comfort Inn and Suites, but... We just stayed at a beautiful brand new ( just opened two months ago)hotel in Bozeman. It was beautiful, we felt like we were staying in a boutique hotel in a city. King bed was super comfy, they give you pillow firmness choices !!! A separate suite area with a sectional, great flat screen TV, walk in shower, no tub, very sleek and modern. best of all was the free hot breakfast, real scrambled eggs and bacon, yogurt, assorted cereals, cakes, muffins, oatmeal, etc. All for 130.00 a night. If you're looking for a good standard, skip the Holiday Inn and go the the comfort inn!

Room Tip: Wasn't a bad room in the place! Beautiful, clean, and friendly service.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for the feedback...