“Nice stay”

Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2005

We stayed in the Comfort Inn after a terrible stay at the Days Inn. In comparison the Comfort Inn was clean, bright, helpful and refreshing. Our non-smoking room was clean, and definitely non-smoking. The air conditioning worked, the beds were comfortable, and the rooms were clean. Breakfast wasn't anything great, and the employee who helped was kind of grumpy. Other than that it was great.

• Stayed June 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Newton, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2005

I stayed at this hotel when I arrived and the night before I departed.

1. Upon my arrival the first time the clerk wasn't very helpful, but then again it was late at night. I found the room to be very clean, but the tub must have leaked at one time and the linoleum was very stained and warped. The furnishings appeared to be rather new, but the décor was outdated.

2. When I arrived for my second stay before leaving Bozeman they automatically upgraded me to a King room located in the Conference Center of the hotel. If at all possible I suggest trying to get a room here. The décor was neutral and very nice. As previously stated the rooms were clean and came with a king sized bed, pullout queen sofa, small refrigerator, and microwave. Not bad for a one night stay or multiple nights.

• Stayed June 2005
2 Thank NJdudette
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2004

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in October 2004. Quality and appearance wise it's what I've come to expect from newer hotels in this class. There are several hotels of similar class nearby, but I picked this hotel partly because of the free wireless high speed internet in nearly all rooms. Several of the other hotels had either fewer high speed internet rooms or none at all. It was a little cheaper than Hampton Inn which was my second choice. While the internet did turn out to be free, it's speediness was debateable as it frequently slowed to dial-up speeds. My room seemed to be on the edge distance-wise for receiving the wireless signal.

My room also came equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. There is a Walmart directly behind the hotel where I walked to pickup groceries. My room was clean and average sized. My bed was comfortable and there were plenty of television channels. I would likely choose this hotel again when I travel to Bozeman for future business.

3 Thank Easy
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2004

We stayed here while driving a U-Haul across the country, and used my Choice Reward points. It took twice as many points as a room outside Chicago, but likely because it was near a national park and had a magnficent view of the mountains. Walmart is behind the hotel, Applebee's across the street, and neither caused noise problems. We were able to park the Uhaul and car carrier in the parking lot, or could have parked with the trucks across the street. A refrigerated big-rig did park outside our window late at night, and was rather loud, but it moved away before long. Staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet is nice, you can make waffles! The rooms are good sized, clean, and air conditioned. It isn't luxurious, but it's clean and safe.

• Stayed June 2004, travelled on business